--- Authenticate This Chanel ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe the seller is trying to claim this bag is being sold for 4K

Anyway, get a better picture of the hologram sticker and front of card. The dustbag is not correct because this is an older bag, it should be white, not black and I personally have never seen the shoe-lace looking drawstring closure. Also get a picture of the screws behind the turnlock closure. You may also want to ask the seller if there is any engraving on the zipper hardware that holds the pull and the back of the zipper slider.

Whoops, I see Mon answered you.

i didnt bid on it! couldnt if I didnt get TPF approval! thanks anyways =D better safe than sorry.

I hope you were saying you didn't bid on this one. I am dubious of the seller- they say they can get any style bag, just send them a pic. While some details were okay, we definitely would have needed to see the hollogram and back of the turnlock closure. The quilting is throwing me off too- it doesn't look to line up right, but that could be the angle. Overall, I think not bidding was a good call!

Sorry, both are fake

The first ones authenticity card shouldn't be in plastic and it looks to have a slight rainbow hue. The booklet is wrong for a newer bag or the dustbag is wrong for an older bag.
The second one- the hollogram has a rainbow glow to it and the handles shouldn't be wrapped in plastic.
Both look poorly made. Keep searching - we'd be happy to help you find an authentic flap!

Thanks! I will do that! If I have more informatian I'll let you know!!

Hello! This is her answer about the display thing from the earrings:
I'd like to know about the black display from picture 1, where the earrings hanging on. Is this original from Chanel?
> yes, it´s original Chanel (it is velvet). The gift-box is also original Chanel.

And the most close-up picture from the stamp, she wants to try to make a better picture when its nessary.
And here the link once again:
http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270192797218&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=017

Is it possible to authenticate the earrings only by the look of the earrings and the stamp? And not the box or other things that are add?

Thank for your help and time!

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 82
Can anyone tell me if this is authentic? Serial number starts with 60 and ends with 83. I am told it is a matte black calfskin leather with front-flap and "CC" logo turn-lock latch, long single chain shoulder strap, brushed silver metal hardware. Partially lined in leather, embossed "Chanel / Made in France."

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

i neglected to include dimensions: W11 x H7.5 x D3.5

Attachments

• 521070.jpg
    521070.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 421
If you could ask a seller for a clearer picture of the hologram and a clearer picture of the "CHANEL Made in ______" interior stamp, that would be nice.

All in all, it looks to be authentic vintage. :yes:

They seem to have sold quite a bit of Chanel items and they have excellent feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.