Authenticate this Celine luggage tote help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ynz

O.G.
Nov 28, 2009
sorry can't find the master thread for celine authentication...

here are the pictures i bought it off of a friend... but my other friend is suspecting it is not real becuz most celine has a cell phone bag and this one doesn't....
667de938.jpg

b299a882.jpg

f1068b25.jpg

cbda079e.jpg

13616ae4.jpg

4491f5e1.jpg

09fe8750.jpg
72b29126.jpg

49bfa48b.jpg

cd3da8c0.jpg

0b6780d9.jpg

let me know if more pics are needed!! i made it as detailed as possible!!

Also I find the treading on the inside pocket is very .... Done poorly

hmm i do see the loose thread inside the pocket, but your pictures look exactly like my old Celines. Even the texture of the leather looks very similar and buttery. I'm about 90 percent sure its authentic. Maybe the past owner was just a little rough with the bag?

kfang said:
hmm i do see the loose thread inside the pocket, but your pictures look exactly like my old Celines. Even the texture of the leather looks very similar and buttery. I'm about 90 percent sure its authentic. Maybe the past owner was just a little rough with the bag?

Is urs also very saggy? Like kind really stand on its own?

Is urs also very saggy? Like kind really stand on its own?

I rotate between my bags a lot and never really used a celine every day for a long time, but I have a red mini luggage just like this and it does slouch a little. There was a thread a while back talking about the smooth leather loosing shape. Don't worry! The leather slouch is totally normal. Thats why Celine came out with the Drummed leather because it holds its shape better. I've seen celine luggages in WAY worse shape than this. And this celine color is beautiful btw!

kfang said:
I rotate between my bags a lot and never really used a celine every day for a long time, but I have a red mini luggage just like this and it does slouch a little. There was a thread a while back talking about the smooth leather loosing shape. Don't worry! The leather slouch is totally normal. Thats why Celine came out with the Drummed leather because it holds its shape better. I've seen celine luggages in WAY worse shape than this. And this celine color is beautiful btw!

Thx!! U make me feel much much better!! I'm so into red bags now!!

Hi girls,
Could you help me to authenticate this Celine Luggage?
It's a private seller, so the only pictures I have got are the following:
URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/857/20120508192303.jpg/]
20120508192303.jpg
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thank you in advance to all of you for your help in this matter.
Sophie

Please see: http://forum.purseblog.com/celine-shopping/what-do-i-need-for-celine-authentication-713365.html

And then re-post your request here: http://forum.purseblog.com/celine-s...please-read-rules-use-format-post-353733.html

I will say the bag appears questionable in these photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.