Authenticate This Burberry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you're waiting for maryg1 to give her opinion but if it helps any, I had two purses in the past that I bought from the retail Burberry store where the "Made in Italy" stamp looks just like this. It might've been just a short amount of time when they were trying it out? One I sold a long time ago and the other one I sold not too long ago and I sent my receipt with it too but I can look through my picture archives to see if I have a picture of it since it was fairly recent that I sold it.
Thanks Novablue! It would be very helpful

Maryg1 and Addy,
Thanks for your help in trying to authenticate the purse for me. I ended up going to see a real one at a store near here, and making an educated decision that it is genuine. Things like the zipper, straps, and on second inspection, the feet all looked too good to end up on a fake plastic version. Being a guy, I suppose I just don't appreciate what $550 can get you when it comes to purses. Now, audio equipment is a different matter!!

Thanks again, and Merry Christmas to all!
AJ
:tup:

is this authentic? can someone please do tell me, thanks you

Hi can anyone tell me whether is this fake or? My boyfriend wanted it so much so hope to be able to get it for him for his birthday. Please do advice, thank you so much

0019_00255.jpg

Is there any chance you can get a better pic of the interior tag? I want to make sure the markings are correct.

I am afraid I am not a very good photographer; but here is another try.

thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_1451.JPG
    IMG_1451.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_1453.JPG
    IMG_1453.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 193
Status
Not open for further replies.