Authenticate This Burberry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, thanks for taking a look. If you click on the thumbnails they will super size and then you should be able to zoom in as well. Thanks again!

The font on the paper tag looks weird - almost like it's blurry - any chance of a clearer pic of that?

Hi, it's the serial number the seller have sent me.
Is it authentic?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190180655672&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=009
ShowLetter

Pic not showing up - please use the paperclip at the top of the message box to attach your pic to your post

Thanks Addy, did some further research... you are 100% correct. :okay: I assumed it was new. People do still sell brand new items with the old "Burberrys" label.

You're welcome! :yes: Some people hang on to their beautiful things without ever using them.

The Made... stamp is throwing me off - please WAIT for maryg1 to drop by and give her opinion

I know you're waiting for maryg1 to give her opinion but if it helps any, I had two purses in the past that I bought from the retail Burberry store where the "Made in Italy" stamp looks just like this. It might've been just a short amount of time when they were trying it out? One I sold a long time ago and the other one I sold not too long ago and I sent my receipt with it too but I can look through my picture archives to see if I have a picture of it since it was fairly recent that I sold it.

Status
Not open for further replies.