Authenticate This Bottega Veneta #3 - use proper format shown in post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't know what to make of this bag. Some details look odd, but others look fine. Let's wait for someone else who might be more familiar with this style.

Hi,

I'm sooo sorry, I didn't notice that you were also quick to reply to my question.
Thanks very much for your help :smile:

I'm very thankful for this forum where can ask advice from BV experts and BV fans.

Cheers,

Hi,

Kindly authenticate this bag for me.

Item Name: Bottega Veneta Woven Large Stitched Veneta (Shiny Calf)
Item No: 390442450818
Seller: fashionphile
Working link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/390442450818?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Also can someone tell me what color this is? I think this came out in 2011? I don't have a name for the shade of green, but on some of the photos, it looks a lot like the Peridot green of last season. I tried referring to the color forum, but can't find it.

Thanks so much in advance.

Hi,

Also can someone tell me what color this is? I think this came out in 2011? I don't have a name for the shade of green, but on some of the photos, it looks a lot like the Peridot green of last season. I tried referring to the color forum, but can't find it.

I believe that is Assenzio.

Hi,

It's authentic and the color is Assenzio. From the Resort 2010/2011 collection.

Hi,
I can't find a thread that chats about colors. They are all "PICS only" threads. I cannot start a thread yet because I am a new member and not yet allowed to start one. I'm trying to compare the colors Assenzio and Peridot. They look so much alike in pictures --- perhaps it's the monitor? But I tried on my Ipad and Iphone, too and on some photos they do look almost the same. Can someone offer me an opinion which one is darker? And if indeed both colors look almost like an "avocado" green? I'm trying to decide whether to bid on a Peridot Veneta or an Assenzio one. I'm just not getting an idea of how different they are.

If someone can point me to a thread that chats about colors, please kindly do so as well so I can post my question there if this is the wrong forum.

Thanks.

Patricia

I will start a thread for you in the Bottega Veneta Shopping section ....

Hi,
I can't find a thread that chats about colors. They are all "PICS only" threads. I cannot start a thread yet because I am a new member and not yet allowed to start one. I'm trying to compare the colors Assenzio and Peridot. They look so much alike in pictures --- perhaps it's the monitor? But I tried on my Ipad and Iphone, too and on some photos they do look almost the same. Can someone offer me an opinion which one is darker? And if indeed both colors look almost like an "avocado" green? I'm trying to decide whether to bid on a Peridot Veneta or an Assenzio one. I'm just not getting an idea of how different they are.

If someone can point me to a thread that chats about colors, please kindly do so as well so I can post my question there if this is the wrong forum.

Thanks.

Patricia

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.