Authenticate This Bottega Veneta #3 - use proper format shown in post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Item Name: Bottega Veneta Mens Black Leather Wallet (Exact title)
Listing number: 261053864607
Seller name or ID: richard_daystrom
Working Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...YzZzbWs%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc#ht_500wt_1156

Comments: Listing has ended and the item is in my hands (please let me know if the link works)...I'm extremely concerned with the authenticity. I was told that this is an older piece and thus has no tags; all I found was a printed logo hidden within one of the CC slots with "Made in Italy" underneath it, the print is in gold and appeared to be an older styled font (then again I'm not 100% positive on that). As a first time purchaser of Bottega goods, I wasn't sure what to look for, fully realizing that I should have done more homework. The leather feels supple yet thin, no particular smell to it whatsoever. I will take more pictures upon request; however, it will be on my 9900 which does not take very good pictures.
Please advise, thank you very much!!

Hello, I bought this clutch from a quite reputable seller on ebay. This is my first bv collection. So I am still not sure whether it's authentic or not. Also, I have not seen the shiny knot previously . So, please help me to authenticate it. Thank you in advance.

Item Name: Bottega Veneta Satin Knot Clutch

Attachments

• IMG_2930.JPG
    IMG_2930.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_2931.JPG
    IMG_2931.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_2933.JPG
    IMG_2933.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_2934.JPG
    IMG_2934.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_2937.JPG
    IMG_2937.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_2935.JPG
    IMG_2935.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_2938.JPG
    IMG_2938.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 166
Item Name: Bottega Veneta Mens Black Leather Wallet (Exact title)
Listing number: 261053864607
Seller name or ID: richard_daystrom
Working Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...YzZzbWs%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc#ht_500wt_1156

Comments: Listing has ended and the item is in my hands (please let me know if the link works)...I'm extremely concerned with the authenticity. I was told that this is an older piece and thus has no tags; all I found was a printed logo hidden within one of the CC slots with "Made in Italy" underneath it, the print is in gold and appeared to be an older styled font (then again I'm not 100% positive on that). As a first time purchaser of Bottega goods, I wasn't sure what to look for, fully realizing that I should have done more homework. The leather feels supple yet thin, no particular smell to it whatsoever. I will take more pictures upon request; however, it will be on my 9900 which does not take very good pictures.
Please advise, thank you very much!!

Welcome! It's not possible to tell from the outside of the wallet. Please post a photo of the stamp you found inside the wallet. From the dustbag, it appears to be a vintage wallet. I don't see any obvious warning signs.

Hello, I bought this clutch from a quite reputable seller on ebay. This is my first bv collection. So I am still not sure whether it's authentic or not. Also, I have not seen the shiny knot previously . So, please help me to authenticate it. Thank you in advance.

Item Name: Bottega Veneta Satin Knot Clutch

Can you provide us with the original ebay listing link? I see some details that bother me about this, but I'd like more information about the listing, seller, etc. The satin Knots have been around for several years.

Can you provide us with the original ebay listing link? I see some details that bother me about this, but I'd like more information about the listing, seller, etc. The satin Knots have been around for several years.
seller : mosla7239
link http://www.ebay.com/itm/150839589057?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_500wt_922

I do appreciate for your prompt reply.

could you advise what details that bother you about the authentication?

thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.