Authenticate This Balenciaga

IMPORTANT READ-ME

Please see post #1 for complete Balenciaga authentication rules. All requests must be posted in this thread. Authentications are not done via private message or in any other thread.

See the link below for examples of the photos needed and the format they should be in (clear, close up, forward-facing, no angles, right way up, no bends in tags).

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/required-pics-for-balenciaga-authentication.741442/

A link to the listing in question is required.

It is an authenticator’s right to ignore a request that is not in the proper format. If the listing you are interested in is missing photos it is your responsibility to request them from the seller prior to posting in this thread.

Thanks and be well!

Last edited:
Hi dear authenticators,
is it possible to authenticate this bag by the images? Or should I request more? Only thing I am a bit concerned is that the upper stitching on the label doesn't look black but maybe that is just the low quality of the image? Thanks

Vinted UK

If we're being honest here, I'm almost embarrassed to post this bag because its condition is AWFUL at best... but if you have a moment, please let me know your thoughts because the tag seems extremely questionable/not right at all to me.

Style: Besace that I, and others, thought was SS 03 Emerald.

IMG_9024.jpg
(103209 • 002058, from what I can make out IRL)

IMG_9021.jpg

IMG_9025.jpg

IMG_9030.jpgFront
IMG_9031.jpg Back

IMG_9032.jpg Corner

IMG_9028.jpg Full on bag - those aren't shadows, the edges are super dark!

Please feel free to laugh at this mistake of an order/ordering something based on two photos... I'm very close to getting there! 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
If we're being honest here, I'm almost embarrassed to post this bag because its condition is AWFUL at best... but if you have a moment, please let me know your thoughts because the tag seems questionable to me.

Style: Besace that I, and others, thought was SS 03 Emerald.

View attachment 5975055
(103209 • 002058, from what I can make out IRL)

View attachment 5975056

View attachment 5975057

View attachment 5975058Front
View attachment 5975059 Back

View attachment 5975061 Corner

View attachment 5975060 Full on bag - those aren't shadows, the edges are super dark!
Looks authentic in my opinion.

• Wow
Reactions: protein_
Given what I can see of the tag that is. It’s pretty hard to read. That style of Lampo zipper was used in some of the older bags.
It's the "made in italy" on top of the style code that's getting me...

Then the serial number doesn't match the (Third Season) Besace that I have - unsure if that's because that's a season prior/monk, but the placement of "made in italy" and different style code is giving me pause.

103209 • 213048 for Third Season Monk Besace vs. 103209 • 002058 for this one (from what I can make out IRL - close to impossible in the photo (sorry!)).

It's the "made in italy" on top of the style code that's getting me...

Then the serial number doesn't match the (Third Season) Besace that I have - unsure if that's because that's a season prior/monk, but the placement of "made in italy" and different style code is giving me pause.

103209 • 213048 for Third Season Monk Besace vs. 103209 • 002058 for this one (from what I can make out IRL - close to impossible in the photo (sorry!)).
Can you try for a clearer pic? The style number is correct and we really don’t know what the other one signifies.