Authenticate This APPAREL

Herve Leger. Ending in less than an hour!!
Please authenticate!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Red-Herve-L..._WC_Dresses&hash=item3cc48d26a3#ht_500wt_1413

Comment: I asked for more photos and asked for one with hanging straps. Seller told me the straps were cut off? Is this a red flag?

This is not a red flag, happens often. Red flag is that the seller doesn't post the HL tags on the dress only the paper tags. Also seller does not have a history of buying or selling higher priced items. This is not fatal in itself but is a cummulative red flag factor. Good luck finding something!

This is not a red flag, happens often. Red flag is that the seller doesn't post the HL tags on the dress only the paper tags. Also seller does not have a history of buying or selling higher priced items. This is not fatal in itself but is a cummulative red flag factor. Good luck finding something!

Thanks so much for the response. I've asked for a photo of the inner tag, we'll see what she says. Can't tell from just the pics to far if it's authentic right?

this dress screams fake. :sad: everything was wrong about it.

Thank you. I just read your blog comparing the tags (with the pink stripe on it) and along with soleil's comment, it definitely screams fake. The seller is talking to me via messaging like it's real though. =/

Totally sucks for whoever is thinking of bidding on it.

Thank you. I just read your blog comparing the tags (with the pink stripe on it) and along with soleil's comment, it definitely screams fake. The seller is talking to me via messaging like it's real though. =/

Totally sucks for whoever is thinking of bidding on it.

Maybe they don't know it's fake. These days, there are way more counterfeit HL than authentic on eBay. It's pretty sickening really; I'm quite disappointed in BCBG; they've made no efforts to decrease the amount of counterfeiting on their brand.

So basically, all these fakes are out there making people think less of the HL brand. :sad:

Please help me to authenticate this dress.

29d0huong1jpg1333939861.jpg

This is a Vietnamese celebrity. She claimed that the dress she wore was an authentic Balmain despite the fact that there are a lot of obvious differences between hers and the famous Balmain sequin dress that everyone knows. I thought her dress was fake and decided to emailed Balmain to ask about it. This is there answer (in French):

"Bonjour,
merci de controler la robe! peut être s'agit il de Balmain Asie
Cdt
edith"

I'm not good at French so I'm not sure what they mean. Do they mean they made a different version of that sequin dress for Asian market and the dress that celebrity wore was an authentic, too? I'm so confused because I can't find any information about "Asian version" of that dress.

Please help me to figure out. Thank you so much :smile:

Please help me to authenticate this dress.

29d0huong1jpg1333939861.jpg

This is a Vietnamese celebrity. She claimed that the dress she wore was an authentic Balmain despite the fact that there are a lot of obvious differences between hers and the famous Balmain sequin dress that everyone knows. I thought her dress was fake and decided to emailed Balmain to ask about it. This is there answer (in French):

"Bonjour,
merci de controler la robe! peut être s'agit il de Balmain Asie
Cdt
edith"

I'm not good at French so I'm not sure what they mean. Do they mean they made a different version of that sequin dress for Asian market and the dress that celebrity wore was an authentic, too? I'm so confused because I can't find any information about "Asian version" of that dress.

Please help me to figure out. Thank you so much :smile:

Hello,
They did not really answer your question. They said perhaps it is a Balmain made for the asian market. They don't say if it is authentic or not and do not say it is indeed an asian market dress. They answered with a question. If those are the only photos you have, I guess it's not enough to authenticate here either. Do you have pictures of the tags on the dress?

Hello,
They did not really answer your question. They said perhaps it is a Balmain made for the asian market. They don't say if it is authentic or not and do not say it is indeed an asian market dress. They answered with a question. If those are the only photos you have, I guess it's not enough to authenticate here either. Do you have pictures of the tags on the dress?

Unfortunately I can't show you the tags because I don't own that dress. What makes me confused is that if there is really a "Asian version" of that Balmain sequin dress, why can't I find any information about it on the Internet? So I can't help thinking the dress she wore is just a knock-off/an inspired Balmain dress.

Unfortunately I can't show you the tags because I don't own that dress. What makes me confused is that if there is really a "Asian version" of that Balmain sequin dress, why can't I find any information about it on the Internet? So I can't help thinking the dress she wore is just a knock-off/an inspired Balmain dress.

You want it authenticated to buy it or just to know if she wore a fake? I have no balmain knowledge to help you out in either case. Good luck.

Hi! Can you please authenticate this Herve Leger dress?
History: Purchased from Craigslist 2 days ago
Who took the pictures: Me
Link: It is down now

Thank you!

Attachments

• herve 2.jpg
    herve 2.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 202
  • herve 3.jpg
    herve 3.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 200
  • herve 5.jpg
    herve 5.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 199
  • herve 6.jpg
    herve 6.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 200
  • herve 7.jpg
    herve 7.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 199
  • herve1.jpg
    herve1.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 197
  • herve 10.jpg
    herve 10.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 196
  • herve 9.jpg
    herve 9.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 201
  • herve 8.jpg
    herve 8.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 200
  • herve 4.jpg
    herve 4.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 202
Please, can anyone authenticate this Moschino Cheap and Chic sweater?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0252.JPG
    IMG_0252.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_0867 (1).JPG
    IMG_0867 (1).JPG
    13.3 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_0863.JPG
    IMG_0863.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_0254.JPG