Authenticate This Anya Hindmarch

Wow i thought at least one of you people would have some idea! not one person has ever seen this design or knows this designer. You see i have a thing about buying new designers, before the masses follow, does anyone have any info, besides whats on wikapedia, about this designer anya hidmarch?

I am familiar with Anya Hindmarch, and have a few of her pieces but I have not seen that exact model before. She does do woven bags every year if you check out NAP or her website you'll see them, but they are different to that bag. Sorry couldnt help...

Anya Hindmarch is definately "not" a new designer. The line is less heard of because she is based out of London and has limited boutiques in the USA. I have many, many Anya bags, including one from the weaved collection shown, I visit the shops on a regular basis, yet I have never seen that style as part of the woven collection. The leather is top quality, and most of her bags are lined in suede. She even has a selection of bags that you can design yourself. I suggest you check out her website. The best thing about this designer I like is that I can design my own by choosing whatever color leather, etc. including color of hardware. I even have a made to order Bespoke E Bury that has my own had written "phrase and signature' tucked inside and embossed on the leather. Now that's what I call "unique and classic"

I would love to own a Birkin, but this is a close second..............

I've always wanted one of these fun totes and the store by me just closed. I found 2 on eBay, but want to be careful cuz I know she did a line for target.
1-Brand New Anya Hindmarch tote Poodle & Lady with wig
seller:overstocked21
item:180546303552

2-Vintage Anya Hindmarch tote, London design Italian made
seller-sbrinke
item-180546091024

thanks for any help!

The bag arrived...Not real leather, poorly sewn and dust bag is very poor quality. I've filed a claim in the resolution center. The seller wrote back a nasty email stating I should take the bag to an Anya Hindmarch boutique. Problem, I'm in Alabama and the only one I know of is in London. She said she was offended that I said the bag was fake. My mom has a real anya bag and there is no comparison! Nuff said. Please check it out. I believe I will have trouble getting my money back. Back came out of Hong Kong. Thank you!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280553409615&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Authenticate this Anya Hindmarch purse for me please. Your help is much appreciated.

!B2M(6)g!mk~$(KGrHqYOKiwE)(RR+DKHBMhgp2M07g~~0_35.JPG

!B2N9dbg!mk~$(KGrHqZ,!jYE)pKuDO19BMhm9H5R7g~~0_35.JPG

!B2N9iY!!2k~$(KGrHqZ,!h4E)ql(1bFZBMhm9T,BD!~~0_35.JPG

!B2N9mz!CWk~$(KGrHqF,!hcE)71t+gM7BMhm9e3J2w~~0_35.JPG