Authentic Jimmy Choo Finds: reputable retailers, e-tailers boutiques, outlets or eBay

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Yeah that's what I thought, all the features look real (thats why I posted here) but I wasn't sure if the name she listed was right that's why I didn't write the name only the starting price in case :shrugs:, but the seller has listed a few REAl Jimmy choo in the past as I was watching one, it could be a spelling error or the seller might not know much about the names of the JC bags, well thanks Lionlaw & YYZ for clearing it for us :tup:!

2. Thanks Jmcadon! I realized I posted in the wrong thread, I meant to put in the authenticate this. But I appreciate you sharing your knowledge.

3. Bloomingdales, San Francisco, CA has some Jimmy Choo handbags on sale for 50% off. They have two Ramonas, one in eel and the other in drummed leather (mink). I spoke with Eric - (415) 856 - 5300. He also, mentioned that they had about 25 -30 bags on sale, but I don't know all the styles. I only asked about Ramonas. The Jimmy Choo dept is considered a "leased" dept, so it is not eligible for the additional 15% off.