AUTHENTIC Dior collections-let's share

halloweenpics017.jpg

OMG, the pink bag in the 4th pic is TDF. What's the name of it? When was it release? I would love to get one!:love:

Hi sleepykitten,

it's a d'trick bag. it was released some time back, i was eyeing one myself a while ago, only i was looking at the white/pink ones. :smile: (you can find a couple of different colours of the d'trick if you search for them on ebay)

anyway, i found an auction for the hearts one on ebay. i'm not 100% sure about it's authenticity, but it looks pretty real to me.

here's the link:
eBay: NWT CHRISTIAN DIOR D'Trick Heart Jacquard Bag $1,115.00 (item 280004296561 end time Nov-30-06 21:13:16 PST)

it's quite pricey though.

One more addition to my collection which I just received today:

STM_8060(1)2.jpg
Cannage Drawstring Bag

I saw the cream version at the Dior Boutique at Holts yesterday and it looked beautiful, except when I touched the leather at the top of the bag it didn't feel as luxurious as I thought it would. But when I received this today, I found that this leather was super supple and buttery just like Chloe's Paddington (except this is even softer, because it's lambskin)...the bag collapsed on itself without stuffing!!!

J'ADORE!!!!!! (by the way, my butterscotch Dior Street Chic is no longer with me...sniff sniff...that bag looks so beautiful but I had to sell it because it was the bag that I wore the least).

MayDay i love ur cannage dior :heart:many congrats dear

and yes u MUST get the beauty in ur avatar :biggrin::biggrin:

Thank you for the kind words Chloe!!!!

I got the SA to call me when Dior has a sale at the beginning of December...maybe this is one of the bags!!! If it is, I think I will definitely buy it!

Thank you for the kind words Chloe!!!!

I got the SA to call me when Dior has a sale at the beginning of December...maybe this is one of the bags!!! If it is, I think I will definitely buy it!

ooh mayday, just a heads up, i think it was mentioned in another thread that neiman marcus will have 30% off for dior bags (they had it for the private sale) sometime sometime soon. i remember the private sale for nm included 30% on the dior detective.