Australian Harper's-tPF mention

Oh, there is a very long and sordid history on this NYT article...you can't imagine...and I can't even help you imagine because that thread wasn't just shut down, it was obliterated from the record....

Memories...like the misty corners...
Long and sordid history? What happened? Care to enlighten us? :graucho:

Oh...I need that pink dragee Kelly! Thanks for scanning the article! I like how they even shaped the text into a "Kelly" for us.

I don't know about Australia specifically, but I believe that copyright originated in the U.S. and in some parts of the world plagiarism is considered flattery. As far as I know, Australia is not one of those places, but try teaching U.S. citation methods and explaining how plagiarism is wrong here to students from one of those countries!

Okay, :back2topic:

Oh, there is a very long and sordid history on this NYT article...you can't imagine...and I can't even help you imagine because that thread wasn't just shut down, it was obliterated from the record....

Memories...like the misty corners...

I have never been so annoyed, perplexed searching way back when. I saw last Tracyd's post, ... I then went out for dinner and the thread was GONE:wtf: It was SO annoying never to find out how fellow members reacted to her amazing post. Wish I new what ever happened with that olive garden thread, sheesh.:shrugs:lol

I have never been so annoyed, perplexed searching way back when. I saw last Tracyd's post, ... I then went out for dinner and the thread was GONE:wtf: It was SO annoying never to find out how fellow members reacted to her amazing post. Wish I new what ever happened with that olive garden thread, sheesh.:shrugs:lol

I'm really curious on what happened. What could've gone wrong about a seemingly benign article? :shrugs: