AUGUST 2022 Chanel Purchases

Technically a July purchase but only took photos of it today! Nothing too exciting, just a small classic flap in black. After selling my one and only Chanel bag last year (lambskin mini), I decided to just take the plunge and get this. Although it’s a slightly boring choice, I’ll cherish this forever ✨
View attachment 5586214
Absolutely NOT boring! A stunning classic!

Technically a July purchase but only took photos of it today! Nothing too exciting, just a small classic flap in black. After selling my one and only Chanel bag last year (lambskin mini), I decided to just take the plunge and get this. Although it’s a slightly boring choice, I’ll cherish this forever ✨
View attachment 5586214
Not boring at all it is one of my favorite chanel classic bags.

SORRY for the feet pic friends! :yucky: I know some people hate feet.

Had a staycation at the Bellagio and snagged these cuties! My first Chanel shoes, I've only ever purchased bags before! They're a bit trendy for me but I'm not one to care and I know I'll wear them when the "dad" shoe trend dies. :smile:

Photo I took in the boutique.
Unrelated, but how is your Lanvin Pencil Cat holding up? I'm looking at it next month in Paris, but I'm curious about the smooth leather. Cute shoes!!

Reactions: Sylly
Technically a July purchase but only took photos of it today! Nothing too exciting, just a small classic flap in black. After selling my one and only Chanel bag last year (lambskin mini), I decided to just take the plunge and get this. Although it’s a slightly boring choice, I’ll cherish this forever
Glad you bought your classic flap! Not boring and totally stunning

• Love
Reactions: waixoxo