AUGUST 2022 Chanel Purchases

Stopped in to say hi to my SA since she was on vacation. Picked up some items during visit. Have been looking to get a beach tote, finally found one I didn't think twice about. It comes w/a matching towel and detachable pouch. (Stuffed it with a king-size down pillow for it to stand up in picture.) Even the beach bag is counted as a 1 bag per month purchase limit. Finally, found the card holder I've like. Found another beanie style I like too. All 22B collection.

View attachment 5582319

View attachment 5582320

View attachment 5582321

View attachment 5582322

View attachment 5582323
Love everything you got! :heart: Is the beanie 100% cashmere?

Love! I’m also loving the gray options right now. Is it the lighting or is it a lighter gray? I also saw a dark gray lambskin in store but that def was darker. Do you know if the two grays are actually different?

Its colour is a bit hard to capture, it may look darker under different lighting. Here are more pictures for your reference. I saw online that the 22B grey in lambskin is a lighter grey, while the caviar grey is definitely darker. Hope it helps.

3F4AC99F-F8AF-491E-9702-0E3C2864FDEC.jpeg

FD5AFB1C-029B-4E15-A242-711087EF2391.jpeg

Hi! May I ask if this came with an authenticity card? I also purchased and was told the small leather goods no longer have an authenticity card so wanted to confirm. Thanks!
purses don’t come with cards anymore. It has like a metal tag inside the bag that has a authentication code. Not sure how smaller leather goods like card holder can be authenticated if they don’t come with card

Reactions: cheeky23
Hi everyone! I am new here and I was wondering if anyone can help me out. I just purchased this navy blue lambskin Chanel mini top handle with light gold hardware and it has the gold top handle that says Chanel. I am so in love with this bag but I really was shocked as to how actually mini this bag is. It almost looks like a toy purse. Do you guys think this size looks silly on my frame? I’m 5’5 137lbs. I have a black old medium boy bag and I also have a nude small Chanel 19 so I think I am just not used to a bag this small. Do you think this bag would also age well? Or do you feel like it’s geared towards more of a younger generation. I am 33 right now but I like my Chanel bags to be pieces that I can continue wearing for years to come.

46717C8A-0E3F-48AE-A486-4FA3C87DF419.jpeg

2221710D-6FAB-479B-BC21-6430A682204D.jpeg

91C3AF71-306D-4A3B-8495-C25FE2C24492.jpeg

Hi everyone! I am new here and I was wondering if anyone can help me out. I just purchased this navy blue lambskin Chanel mini top handle with light gold hardware and it has the gold top handle that says Chanel. I am so in love with this bag but I really was shocked as to how actually mini this bag is. It almost looks like a toy purse. Do you guys think this size looks silly on my frame? I’m 5’5 137lbs. I have a black old medium boy bag and I also have a nude small Chanel 19 so I think I am just not used to a bag this small. Do you think this bag would also age well? Or do you feel like it’s geared towards more of a younger generation. I am 33 right now but I like my Chanel bags to be pieces that I can continue wearing for years to come.

View attachment 5583644

View attachment 5583645

View attachment 5583646
I think it looks great on you!

I agree with @Joke . You look amazing with it! Keep it! And yes, I think this bag will age well because it's got classic flap genes!

View attachment 5583644

View attachment 5583645

View attachment 5583646

It is beautiful and I think it looks great :smile: Enjoy!