Audrey Hepburn and Louis Vuitton

actually it is the 30. i have the 25 and ive just compared it to mine, and if you look at the side panel of the bag, you will see there are more shapes going down diagonally on hers than on the 25, the two middle lines count 6 each going down diagonally whereas hers has 8 which means a larger peice of canvas was used making it the nxt size up to the 25 being the 30

Hello Everyone
I called customer service and they verified that indeed she requested the 25 be made for her so if not for her we would not have the 25 today. Hope this helps answer your question oh and customer service also told me that the alma was made per the request of chanel. I never knew that but good to know.

I was told that she did indeed have a 25 but the old version she wore was a little bigger than the 25 we have today. I think it was more proportioned like a 28, a la the Epi Speedy 25. Which I think is absolutely a perfect size. The 25 now is a little too small and I feel the 30 is a little too big. That could explain the Monogram flowers being placed a little different on hers.

it is definitely the speedy 25, i was just at the LV store today and was deciding between the 25 or 30... and my SA mentioned that 25 was made for ms. audrey hepburn because she thinks that the 30 was too big for her.