Aubergine paddy, return or not?

I saw it too !!!!!!!!!!!:wtf:
Ì was able to put it in my basket, but it was sold out one minute after.
Do you think they have sold the tobacoo too (because now we are able the see the pictures of it and before, when we tried we went to welcome page)

If yes, i'm so sad to have missed it again !
:crybaby:

If it was a fake, they would have come right out and said it. So I wouldn't worry about that. I actually kind of like the scratches :sad:

But if you absolutely can't live with a bag in that condition, then send it back!

Do you girls think the condition of the returned bags would be any less stunning? Ie: the locks are all scratched, or whatever.. Hopefully the bags have been returned simply because girls have changed their minds! :s

I think (hope) girls could have changed their minds.
:yes:
Do you think NAP will put on line other return bags on sale, and if yes, when ?
I remember that dove and tobacco appeared just one week ago, so does it means they put new fall treads every friday's night ?
:confused1:

Hi - I also purchased the same aubergine paddy from nap and when received looked at the lock sideways with same thoughts - showed it to my husband and he told me it was supposed to look like that - stressed and beat up looking which made it unique with the color of the handbag - then when he said after using it a while it would look like that anway - I said to myself OK and I love it""""

aubergine was coming back at NAP? :smile: I'm enjoying mine after all that and now I want to go to Saks for more shopping.:graucho: but mind control :sad: will stop by tomorrow...maybe today :sweatdrop: