ATTN: new yorkers

^ 6:30 isnt too late, im sure we'll still be around the city...either shopping, eating, or getting a few drinks. im going to collect everyones cell numbers in the next week or so, and once i set everything up, ill let you all know for sure. i want as many people to be able to make it out as possible! we've gotta take pictures and post them on the forum too :smile:

also, does anyone know of any good restaurants in manhattan that are close to one of the MJ collection stores?

^ well, there are a few restaurants further west on prince and on spring towards lafayette. balthazar is there (popular, a ny mag critic's pick, good food, nice interior), but it might be a bit too pricey. if no one minds the walk (it's not very far), we could venture over to little italy. plenty of great places to eat there! since we're planning on a big party, we'll have to make reservations too, i assume. let me know if you need any help getting everything organized.

^ little italy sounds good. i love it down there. maybe we can also go to canal street and harass all the people buying fake bags! just kidding ;) once we get a final count, maybe you can help by making reservations somewhere.

i was in the city with 2 of my girlfriends last night, and we ate at this great japanese restruant, called wasabi lobby. if everyone is okay with sushi/jap. food, i was thinking we could go there for lunch/dinner. and right across the street is pinkberry :smile:

here are the final plans:

meet between 1pm-1:30:
sunday, october 14 @ wasabi lobby
1584 2nd avenue (82nd st. corner)
1-212-988-8882

then shopping to follow. lets hit the MJ collection store after lunch :smile:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE private message me to let me know if you plan on coming. i'd like to get a final count so i can make reservations.

hope we get a good turn out!

hey ladies.

tadpolenyc is the only one who gave me a definite "yes" for oct. 14. if anyone else plans on coming, could you please PM me with your cell number (i'll give you mine also) so we can contact each other if you decide you cant make it the morning of?

ps- i swear we'll have a good time!