ATTN: new yorkers

boohooooo, i'm in michigan. i've gotta move to ny or cali, pronto. all the cool stuff happens in those places, the folks in the rest of the random states always feel left out.

I'm down too, but I mean down in the dumps. I don't live near NYC. Poop! Anyone going to be in Las Vegas in February? My mom (tPF member Mushroom) and I are going to be doing some serious shopping out there and we'd welcome some company!

i'd love to do a meet-up!
the only problem is i run a boutique and i'm there every day (12-8) but mon/tues... which would make a weekend mtg. impossible!
on sundays i close at 6:30, so that's a little better... but regardless, if there's a day and time that work well for everyone i can try to adjust my schedule.
there's always room for a little marc, right:tup:

i'd love to do a meet-up!
the only problem is i run a boutique and i'm there every day (12-8) but mon/tues... which would make a weekend mtg. impossible!
on sundays i close at 6:30, so that's a little better... but regardless, if there's a day and time that work well for everyone i can try to adjust my schedule.
there's always room for a little marc, right:tup:

we are thinking about doing the meet-up maybe on october 14? its a sunday. so far its just you, me, and tadpolenyc. ha, that ryhmes :roflmfao: