"ATTN: ALL original GH lovers CLICK HERE! Balenciaga,please bring back GIANT HARDWARE

thanks girls for your support ..and here it is another comparison , the new mini gh envelope compared with old one , i don't like small hardware on ec ciment ggh, it looks like rh at this point and i can 't justify paying 200 euro more for this mini hardware

4531.jpg

picture.php

Nah...the mGH doesn't look good on the Envelope IMO. It looks like a cheaper copy. At least an RH Envelope has the cute tassels and looks more Bal-ish. Perhaps I may get more used to it over time, but right now I don't like it:hrmm:

I dug up a few older pics of some of my GH bags, here ya go:

09 Tempete SGH City
84c1d8cf.jpg

10 Sahara SGH City
910dfaa9.jpg

07 Marine GGH Work
319917f6.jpg

09 Pourpre GGH Pom Pon
44634ce9.jpg

11 Coquelicot SGH City
24c8f6dd.jpg

11 Anthra RGGH City
8a2868fe.jpg

07 Ivory SGH FC, 08 Saddle GGH FC, 08 Black GGH Traveller, 09 Anthra SGH EC
6776af87.jpg

chloe, i agree!
at first glance, i thought it the envelope clutch was a wallet... this is why we need the giant hardware back!!

thanks girls for your support ..and here it is another comparison , the new mini gh envelope compared with old one , i don't like small hardware on ec ciment ggh, it looks like rh at this point and i can 't justify paying 200 euro more for this mini hardware

axtomcat3.axot.it/webapps/papafashion/images/documento/800x800/4531.jpg
picture.php

pbdb & P&P
You two ladies are making a huge impact...gorgeous, stunning,stupendous, beautiful... I think I just died & went straight to Paradise...

CG these ladies have been amazing Bella.
Keep them rolling my lovelies. All us GH lovers need to be
heard, let's keep rocking the pics & have our say!!!!

Please remember to write to Balenciaga ladies....

pbdb & P&P
You two ladies are making a huge impact...gorgeous, stunning,stupendous, beautiful... I think I just died & went straight to Paradise...

CG these ladies have been amazing Bella.
Keep them rolling my lovelies. All us GH lovers need to be
heard, let's keep rocking the pics & have our say!!!!

Please remember to write to Balenciaga ladies....
yes :biggrin:, you can use the contact form on balenciaga website:dothewave::dothewave: and post the link to this thread! !!

P&P
You gorgeous lady, how consistently hot are you???
Our lovely inspiring fashionista.
You know how much I adore that Marine GGH work my lovely...
That is one hunk of a bag....:lol:
Please remember your buddy T when ever you decide to
part with that babe....:giggles::giggles::giggles:

OMG! What a collection! Amazing!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

OMGGGG!!:faint: love your taste, great collection :drool:*P*..can't wait to see your new arrivals:graucho:

Fantasic GH collection dear...I die:faint::drool::drool::drool:

:woot::upsidedown:
THIS MUST BE HEAVEN What a collection sweet friend, your taste is outstanding:smile::smile:

:nuts:This is an amazing shot!! :nuts:

L.o.v.e.l.y Pic!! :drool:

My eyes went straight to your OB RGGH :P!!

pbdb!
this group picture is breathtaking!!!
i can't stop looking at it! :drool:

thank you to all my fellow GH loyalistas for your wonderful comments!!!
I was hesitant to comment on all your comments as I just wanted to post this group family shot just to prove to Balenciaga that I, like countless others have been mesmerized by the GH and have been loyal to their brand OBSESSIVELY (this is the perfect word to use that is why I constantly use this) because of this very design and combo.
The fact that despite the loyal following, that Balenciaga can just pull the rug off our feet with the discontinuation of the GH, reflects poorly on them in their failure to listen to the preferences of their supportive and dedicated clientele who have made their brand what it is today.

As the basic law of economics dictates, if there is a demand for a certain product then there should be a supply for it, as well as the demand dictates what the price should be, Balenciaga is doing the exact opposite by shoving into our faces what we should like and that we should buy it at whatever price they impose.
We all work very hard for our money. The bags we buy from you are bought with hard-earned money.
We are not dumb and carefree so as just to throw it away.
We know what we want.
LISTEN.