"ATTN: ALL original GH lovers CLICK HERE! Balenciaga,please bring back GIANT HARDWARE

P&P my dearest beautiful friend.....:hugs:I know how much you adore GH & how we both were horrified when we first heard the news...Come on board quickly, we so need your input..... Your collection of giant HW is spectacular & when you post your goodies, I am going to :faint::faint::faint: (many will faint with me, I'm sure ;) :smile:

Sweet *T*, first we were pretty horrified when Bal stopped producing the GGH bags and now this! Nothing wrong with introducing new stuff, but why discontinue a classic that sells really well??
LOL you are cute, I will post pics of my GH bags soon my friend:hugs: And seeing your gorgy additions make me smile...they are so beautiful:love::heart:

I remember when GH was introduced and I didn't like it, along with many others, but after a short while it definitely grew on me and now I definitely prefer GH on my bbags. I will be very sad if they do end up discontinuing it.

I'm totally with you all on here! Love GH, will probably never buy another Bal after this year if it's really gone!

Sharing my Anthra 2011 RGGH City... This is back when she was relatively new, she's softer and smooshier and even more gorgeous now!

DSCF1062.jpg

I just moved and got a new closet for my bags:biggrin: Here are a couple of pics of my GH bags hanging in the closet (taken with flash). I'll be back later with more close up pics of my GHs.

6dfdddc1-1.jpg

Top left: 11 Coquelicot SGH City, 10 Black GGH City, 11 Anthra RGGH City, 09 Tempete SGH City, 10 Sahara SGH City.
Bottom left: 08 Saddle GGH FC, 07 Ivory SGH FC, 09 Anthra SGH EC, 08 Black GGH Traveller.

4fc1f0b2-1.jpg

From left: 10 Sang SGH Town (mGH), 09 Pourpre GGH Pom, 08 Amethyst SGH PT, 07 Marine GGH Work, 09 Black GSH Work.

I don't own any Bals but an envelope clutch with GH is on my long term wish list. I would only buy it with GH. IMO, the regular hardware is boring and the giant is what draws me in and adds style to the bags.

So, I guess pre-loved is in my future unless they decide to keep GH around!

^^^
yikes! How stunning is this? ^^^ meant for P&P. (another post got in between us)

All these beautiful bags in these killer collections. Nice that you got them while they were around.
This is how I feel about the older pewter bags and hunting them down is half the fun.
So GH will be the new HG.

Sweet *T*, first we were pretty horrified when Bal stopped producing the GGH bags and now this! Nothing wrong with introducing new stuff, but why discontinue a classic that sells really well??
LOL you are cute, I will post pics of my GH bags soon my friend:hugs: And seeing your gorgy additions make me smile...they are so beautiful:love::heart:

Aaarrrhhhh my lovely, you are to sweet...
I so do adore my very humble GH babes..
My Black city was my first GH, she is no longer
with me, along with my Marine Day...
I do intend to purchase another GH very soon...:graucho::graucho:

When you load your pics, I'm going to  them all....

I just moved and got a new closet for my bags:biggrin: Here are a couple of pics of my GH bags hanging in the closet (taken with flash). I'll be back later with more close up pics of my GHs.

6dfdddc1-1.jpg

Top left: 11 Coquelicot SGH City, 10 Black GGH City, 11 Anthra RGGH City, 09 Tempete SGH City, 10 Sahara SGH City.
Bottom left: 08 Saddle GGH FC, 07 Ivory SGH FC, 09 Anthra SGH EC, 08 Black GGH Traveller.

4fc1f0b2-1.jpg

From left: 10 Sang SGH Town (mGH), 09 Pourpre GGH Pom, 08 Amethyst SGH PT, 07 Marine GGH Work, 09 Black GSH Work.[/QUOTE

Holy Moly my lovely.....

Gorgeous pictures everyone!
I'm so very sad GH is gone. The GH really adds to the overall look of the bag - especially when it's RGGH:graucho:
I own a Light olive city with RGGH and love it TO DEATH!!! I will not be buying any Bal bags with the mini hardware - not worth it and not as nice :tdown:
PLEASE BRING IT BACK BALENCIAGA!!!!

Love everyones collection!!!! Your pictures made me crave for more GH.

The introduction of the GH was the reason I started my love affair w/ Balenciaga & it's what made me notice the brand. I was never attracted to the RH, only lately that it started to grow on me & slowly fall in love w/ it. But still, I'm a die hard to GH, just waiting for my desired past seasons combos to show up.

Here's some more group shots when I first started my Bal addiction, though I no longer have them, but I did enjoyed them & miss each 1:
IMG_2679.jpg

IMG_2687.jpg

I'm so glad I went with RGGH for my first (and only) Bal. Not madly in love with this MGH, guess I'll be vintage hunting if I want MOAR. :graucho:

2011 Bleu Lavande RGGH City.

balenciaga-naturallight011.jpg

Taking her home... er back to the hotel.

NuevaYork024.jpg

6dfdddc1-1.jpg

4fc1f0b2-1.jpg

From left: 10 Sang SGH Town (mGH), 09 Pourpre GGH Pom, 08 Amethyst SGH PT, 07 Marine GGH Work, 09 Black GSH Work.

That is an epic closet! Well done :yes:

I will miss the GH - Bal please bring it back!! Will take some pics tomorrow of my beloved GH collection. However, I am enjoying seeing all this beautiful eye candy!

Giant hardwares are the very reason why i got hooked on Balenciaga!!

Don't stop making them please!!!

Here are some of my GH bags ;)

2007 Ivory GGH Brief
DSC01741-1.jpg

2007 Pine GGH Hobo
DSC01948.jpg

Bois de Rose mRGGH Town (en-route to me!)
bdrrggh.jpg

it was the original GH that brought me to the Bal obsession.
First, a group family shot then maybe later (don't know when yet), by GH color.

attachment.php

Attachments

• PBDB Bal GH Family.jpg
    PBDB Bal GH Family.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 2,730