"ATTN: ALL original GH lovers CLICK HERE! Balenciaga,please bring back GIANT HARDWARE

here you go *p* these babes deserve to be enlarged

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
looovee!

Had to bump this thread-I am anxiously awaiting 2 more GH 21 bags from my seller/shopper (Jojo is the BEST!) and as soon as I get them I will post them.

Had to grab as many as I could-The original GH is my favorite and always will be. Hopefully the high ups at Bal will re consider their choice to discontinue this timeless HW combo. :smile:

Had to bump this thread-I am anxiously awaiting 2 more GH 21 bags from my seller/shopper (Jojo is the BEST!) and as soon as I get them I will post them.

Had to grab as many as I could-The original GH is my favorite and always will be. Hopefully the high ups at Bal will re consider their choice to discontinue this timeless HW combo. :smile:

Can't wait to see what you got!!
Hope one is Atlantique ;)!

I don't know what Balenciaga was thinking.:nogood: I really miss the old colors, giant hardware and the quality of the bags. Hopefully we'll see it back again or is it a wishful thinking?:sad: I have to go through some of my old pictures and i will post them soon. Balenciaga please bring back the old giant hardware.

Last edited: