Attention BH owners!! Does your BH ever fall off of your shoulder??

mine falls off all the time too. i have to either hold the strap with my arm while i walk or try clutching it between my waist and elbow. but still i love that bag and its great for school!

I decided against the BH because one strap kept falling off my shoulder while I was trying it on at the boutique. Am waiting for the Neverfull to see if the thinner straps stay on easier.

I had that problem with the first one I bought - gave it to my daughter. Then I bought my other daughter one - and I kept glancing at them at all the time and missing mine. Then I started borrowing my youngest daughter's one and that was it - I went and bought myself one. I don't care anymore about the strap thing - it's such a great bag! So, in answer to the question, yes, the strap falls sometimes - I try to tuck it in - and I love the bag anyway!

I am not alone! One strap always falls and I always have to hold the straps while its over my shoulder, which really defeats the purpose of using a shoulder bag so that I will have my hands free! All along I thought there was something wrong with my shoulder! :lol:

Occasionally, but I notice that it does it a lot less than it did when it was brand new. Possibly because it softened up.

Ya, same here too. Happens sometimes...But ya....now that I think about it....it did do it more when it was brand new.

I also do the "tuck thing" that previous posters have said. One strap under the other, also the straps have softened up too..so that helps! :yes:

This happens a bit with my bh, but I haven't been brave enough to take her out much (she's my first LV).

I think this is common with most two-strap shoulder bags. When I'm on the run, I go for a single strap bag or a cross-body bag.

I absolutely LOVE the bh, though. So beautiful!

When my BH was brand new, the strap fell off the shoulder quite often. Now five months later, it stays put. Sometimes it falls here and there, but doesn't matter me. I love this bag!