At long last - Reveal

Cocolo

~NiceGirl My Butt!~
O.G.
Sep 24, 2010
Here is my long awaited, husband assisted, Magnolia Reveal. This bag is wonderful.

Mag1.jpg

Love the purple tissue!

Mag2.jpg

Wrapped so nicely!

Mag5.jpg

Mag6.jpg

Mag10.jpg

Mag11R.jpg

I love the color, the leather, the braided handles, and don't forget the ruffles! I've told DH this is 'the last handbag I will ever need'. He just laughed! Seriously, I am one happy camper!

It's just called Purple. At first I was disappointed that it wasn't the dark violet originally pictured, but the more I looked at the true color, I knew I just had to have it. Purple is purple to a purple freak, and I love all shades of purple.

I'd still love to know if the sample in the dark violet was available. But I am in love with mine. Thanks for all the compliments. The Magnolia has to be one of the most feminine bags I have ever seen.

Yes, full size, and comes with the removable strap. I am basically a satchel or shoulder tote kind of girl, so I never really use the straps, but they are nice to have if you ever want them.

The leather is thick, yet soft and supple. This is really a wonderful bag, and just what I wanted. I can see myself buying another color down the road someday. The charcoal grey has caught my eye....BUT I AM SO BANNED! Lol.