At least it's authentic....

Maybe it was her only bag for like 2 years!?
The inside is just unacceptable. Who knows what the outside could take - she could travel, get stuck in a lot of rainstorms, heck maybe she's even a horse trainer! But that inside? What happened? It looks like a leaky pen on top of water. Not good. I wonder how it smells on top of it all?

I don't think I'd have the patience for fixing up a bag like this. Unless the winner just wants to send it to LovinMyBags and have them do it up all pretty again. I wonder if they fix up interiors as well? I don't think so...but least they could refer to Lexie's hairspray trick for interior pen marks...? :sweatdrop:

this is how I would expect the bag of a star to look, like Britney Spears. They get so much stuff for free, have unlimited bags, Kooba is nothing to them. I can't imagine a regular person like myself, who has to work and save for months and months to purchase my bag, would treat it like this. Either a star or someone with a lot of money.

:roflmfao: Britney has been keeping her cheetos in it. Sean Preston's dirty diapers ....

If I had one - just ONE of those stains on it one of my bags I would be sick!

Just seeing it in such an awful condition makes me feel so sad. What a way to treat a Kooba.

I definitely think that Barbara at LMB could restore some pride and dignity back into what should be a gorgeous Desert Sienna.

It breaks my heart that someone would treat such a lovely handbag with disrespect. Those stains/blemish marks are not just a couple accidents here and there. It's perpetuated abuse!

Maybe somebody is going to make a project out of it. I thought about it. Buying it and trying different things on it for cleaners. Seeing what worked and what didn't. Posting pics on here etc.... but 102.00 is too expensive of a project for me.