At home, on tPF on a Friday Night!

It's a bit after 9:00 PM. I'm home. I've already been to the mall and I got a couple of things from Best Buy. I came home and started cooking supper right away. It's almost finished. I'm about to have a small dinner, a Red Stripe, and rest up because I have to go out of town for work tomorrow morning (day trip). So I'm in for the evening.

well, i got stood up for a second date tonight (and it was only tuesday night that the guy was telling me how great i am and how much more fun he had with me than he had had in a long time and how he was so glad he met me - that was after the first date).

god hates me. so i'm staying in.

well, i got stood up for a second date tonight (and it was only tuesday night that the guy was telling me how great i am and how much more fun he had with me than he had had in a long time and how he was so glad he met me - that was after the first date).

god hates me. so i'm staying in.

Sorry Amanda :sad: Maybe something happened, and he'll call you tomorrow to apologize.

LOL!!!Pinot grigio is my favorite also....one of these days try it with a little of Creme de Cassis, it is called a Kir or Kier, been having it for years.....you will love!!!!!!:heart:H

Meeee!! I am home drinking a glass of Pinot Grigio.. DH is still in Park City skiing, so I am with the doggies and myself tonight! I had sushi with a friend earlier, am going to get in the bath, hang out on tPF for awhile, then watch Masterpiece's "Northanger Abbey"... I am SO COOL, eh? But I love nights like this every once and awhile!:drinkup:

Amanda- I don't think this guy is worthy of getting beaten up with a Birkin :blah:

I think he deserves Goach, Channel or Prado. This is the only time in my life I will advocate the use of a fake. I just don't think this guy is worth damaging a nice bag :P

I'am at home too. I am having IN and OUT for dinner, what the heck, is Friday after all! i am planning on having a drink with hubby and watching a movie.

Ilzabeth, I hope you are felling better by now!

Amanda, his lost honney!!

After a 4 day weekend in Vegas (no sleep), long hours at work, late night hockey practice wednesday + being up with BF until 2:30am after he'd been out of town over a week I probably have had 12 hours of sleep all week combined! So, I'm shameless staying in tonight...

XXXOO PGal

I'm home tonight too. In Toronto, we had a snow storm today and i can't get out of my street because it hasn't even been ploughed yet. It's midnight right now and i'm just sitting in front of my mac and half watching a old eppy of Bones on TV. I used to a be a avid lurker on TPF so it's so nice to be able to post!