Ask The Person Below A Question !!!

Okay, I'm going to play again b/c this is fun!

>If you could live forever, would you?

I would, provided I can maintain my youthfulness in appearance, in spirit, and in health (not necessarily in that order) AND that the people I love will be privy to that as well. (wow, I'm greedy!)

My question: What do you do to cheer yourself up when you're down besides buying another purse?

I shop other stuff, like clothes, food, watch movies.. I'm a spender and it's not only on bags..

if you are in a deserted island, name three things u would want to be with u and why?

computer with internet connection, food, fully-made bed.
why? that's about all i need usually anyway lol.

plus with a net connection i can a) get help, b) pass the time while waiting for help, c) get all my social needs met.

ok,
Would you rather marry (a) someone who makes a great partner, is very caring and kind, and suited to you, or (b) someone you love, are in love with, and will somehow always be at least a little in love with.

(-- obviously for this question, there cannot be an overlap :
you do not and may not ever feel for (a) the way you feel for (b).
and a relship with (b) will not and may not ever offer the great partnership/ companionship that (a) will.
and yes, the marriage is intended for life.)

(a) someone who makes a great partner, is very caring and kind, and suited to you

Love isn't enough to make it work.. it has to be the right person :smile:

Describe your ideal husband!

^sigh.. yeah, someone who is all of (a), but whom i'd feel (b) about. someone kind, a great partner and companion, who loves me, and is totally committed to the relship; but whom also i'm deeply in love with, lit up by, fallen for.

also, someone who has dealt with and not crippled anymore by the deep issues that cripple so many men; such as anger, frustration, lack of direction and purpose, lack of identity and self-belief.

and since we're wishing here =):
- has a great job with a fabulous secure income, but with normal working hours and plenty of time off :lol:
- is very generous with that income and happy to support my pursuits and lifestyle.
- whose family lives far away
- is amazing in bed and well-built where it counts (can i say that here?)
- has at least decent sense of wardrobe style; or happy for me to pick out his outfit. and is of nice average build and looks.

:lol: i'm hogging this page, so someone else go ahead and answer may3645's question:
"Describe your ideal husband!"

A: My ideal husband would be tall, handsome, have a sense of humor, and be supportive of my addiction to bags. <--- very very important :lol:

Q:If you can have only one wish, what would it be?

A: Me and my family in good health (I think it's the most important thing in life)

Q: If you could choose one celebrity's closet to raid, which one would you choose? Why?

Q: If you could choose one celebrity's closet to raid, which one would you choose? Why?

Kate Hudson's , why ? Ive been in there, and it's outrageously fantastic.

The Most daring place you ever got romantic in with your husband or boyfriend?

eep ^ :shame: My BF and I LOVE hiking... most daring was out in the open, on a cliff under the sun, where we could be caught any moment :amuse: Makes me giddy just thinking about it!

If you could have a super power what would it be, and how would you use it?