Aside from Hermes

crochetbella said:
Hmmm, DH and I would love to go to Europe (we're hoping to next year) and most importantly for our dog Bailey to be ok (he has to get his teeth worked on on Fri and he's an old guy with a heart murmur so we are worried about him!!!)

On a totally materialistic note I would like a Chanel east-west bag in either purple or black. :tender:

CB - Hope Bailey's OK??????:heart:

I've been very lucky, but I guess people have unlimited desires!

1. Find the right location to buy our home ... right now, DH and I work in different cities. Where we live right now is a bit of a commute for DH and a short bicycle ride for me. But DH can't commute like that forever so we need to find the right location that will be manageable for both of us to commute.

2. Take the trans-Siberian railway all the way from Moscow to Mongolia. Well, I've been to Russia, but never to Siberia, and especially travel around Mongolia in horse and visit the nomads. Well, I don't really ride horses very well, but I think it sounds like a nice adventure.

3. Get more shoes lol!

4. Have my own business someday!

^ Like La Van, I've been very blessed. I come from a hard-core shopping family (3 generations) where everyone has always been very encouraging and understanding about my purchases. So the only thing I want right now is....

1. A BREAK! Maui, St. Tropez, Mykonos, Bahamas, Ibiza, whatever.. I just want a vacation! I wouldn't mind retiring either because lately I've been working for 16 hours a day!!

La Vanguardia said:
2. Take the trans-Siberian railway all the way from Moscow to Mongolia. Well, I've been to Russia, but never to Siberia, and especially travel around Mongolia in horse and visit the nomads. Well, I don't really ride horses very well, but I think it sounds like a nice adventure.

This sounds so exciting. I need to add that to my list of things to do before I am too old.

I'd like to relocate to a bigger city, i.e. NY, SF, and get a good paying, fulfillingjob. I'd also want to get my Kelly :smile:. And I'd also want a great husband like most of you ladies have!!

ohhh, and I want to visit Baggs in the Hamptons with Kou and the other ladies :smile:

I'd just like to get a really good night's sleep. If it's not the big guy snoring, it is the little guy having had a bad dream, or one of the three cats sleeping on my head or .... :girlsigh: Sigh, it is always something! When I travel for business and get to sleep in a fabulous king-size bed in a fabulous hotel, I sleep like a baby! LOL!!

Ninja! I LMAO! So, so true. I usually have DH and two cats sleeping with me with the teen ocassionally thrown in there for good measure! Can't figure out why she sometimes likes to get in there with us but...ok....pretty soon she'll have a home of her own so I try not to complain. Sometimes I drag my sorry *ss to the couch!!!!!

Love this thread! Ok, aside from my birkin, here is my want list:

1. Chanel (yes I said it) Cerf Tote with CC closure for work
2. Shoes shoes shoes
3. Upgrade my diamond studs
4. A VACATION somewhere tropical! I would love to go back to the Maui Four Seasons- it was amazing and I wish I could live there like Eloise at the Plaza!
5. Go to somewhere fabulous to meet all of my fellow PF addicts!

Had one too! I have the Black with the Madmoiselle lock and sold it to help pay for my Caramel Chevre! Here's the thing though....the Cerf is one fantastic tote bag! I loved it and wouldn't have parted from it had it not been for the shot in the heart I got from the Caramel Kelly!

Jag, I saw chocolate and black in SF Neiman's! It's a great bag! Go for it!!!!

Kristie.F said:
CB - Hope Bailey's OK??????:heart:

Thanks so much! :flowers: He just got out of surgery and needed to have some teeth removed...poor little guy!!!! We can pick him up at 4:30 today and I can't wait to get him back. He's our baby since we don't have kids and I have just been crying today hoping he's ok. :crybaby: The $600 bill means no fun H stuff for a while but I am just happy he is ok!!!!:flowers: