Asian Nose Job 3

Hello,
Has anyone had their "depressor septi nasi muscle" reattached? Or has anyone had it cut and then did something about it afterwards? Has anyone ever asked their surgeon for any before and after photos of previous patients to see that they have any positive results? My brother has been in Korea for the past two weeks asking doctors if they can do the reattachment procedure and if he could see any photos or talk to any other happy patients, but none of them provided him with any proof. How could someone know if a doctor has any experience or not and if their results are any good or not? I would greatly appreciate any kind of advice.
Thank you in advance,
Monica
PS my brother's kakao talk id is yannisdim

Had my nose done back in Thanksgiving. It's been about a month. I had tiplasty and alar base reduction done from Dr Park from Oz. (no implants)
I haven't been on PF for a while and may write a more detailed review later. But results so far are great and natural looking!

Also, this is strictly my opinion, but I don't think April31 is as great as some of the reviews on this forum claim. I have a feeling some may be written by their translators (who speak perfect english) or affiliated people. I have a friend that got her nose done at April31 (we consulted together and she went with april31 while I went with Oz) Her nose look very overdone and borderline fake. They also charge 6mill won starting for tipplasty and 2mill won starting for alar base reduction.

Reactions: Prettyliars
Also, this is strictly my opinion, but I don't think April31 is as great as some of the reviews on this forum claim. I have a feeling some may be written by their translators (who speak perfect english) or affiliated people. I have a friend that got her nose done at April31 (we consulted together and she went with april31 while I went with Oz) Her nose look very overdone and borderline fake. They also charge 6mill won starting for tipplasty and 2mill won starting for alar base reduction.
Just in regards to April 31, I agree there are some very suspicious (promoter) posts. But this is in no way unique to just April 31, any clinics that have an influx of positive reviews from new accounts are worth being sceptical of.

Regardless of the doctors skill, there are always going to be some unsatisfied patients, wether it’s because they had unrealistic expectations or because the doctor didn’t truely understand the patients desired aestetic. You’ll never find a doctor with a 100% satisfaction rate.

Basically just be sure to take all the reviews with a grain of salt. It pays to be sceptical when you’re dealing with such a sales focussed industry.

Reactions: caliRoll
hi all,,
long time lurker, first time to post..i hope to learn as much as i can from all the tips shared here :smile:
im interested to get alarplasty on one side only..the left side of my nose has a funny nostril. it is wider (meatier/hangs more) slightly. wondering if this would be a minor trim? Im happy with the base of my nostrils. All i want is to lift the rims a bit without any changes to the nostril base. .

Hiya, I wanted to ask for advice regarding researching. What's the best way to go about it? I'm considering rhinoplasty in Korea (possibly in June) and as someone from the U.S. and can't speak Korean it's quite difficult gathering info. I've been reading through this forum and tried to make a list of decent rhinoplasty clinics. Would the next step be to contact the clinics? If anyone has clinic recommendations or advice/experience about this process, I would appreciate it!

I'm booked with Dr. Kao in Taiwan for revision rhinoplasty. Does anyone have any updates on their surgery with him?[/QUOTEi

I’ve had my rhinoplasty revision done with Dr Kao in 2011 and am really happy with it, although I did have to revise my nostril with him last year as it was uneven. I was just looking back at my old photos yesterday and realised how much better a good looking nose will make you. I looked terrible with my first rhinoplasty. I highly recommend Dr Kao

Anyone who have done alar trimming in Philippine? From the B/A pictures, the results seems to be more in line with what I want as compared to those by Korean surgeons who focus more on nose bridge rather than shape of the base.

Never heard of him, why you chose him?

his international credentials and there is praise on his work especially in harvesting costal cartilage for rhinoplasty. he's invited and lectures at many rhinoplasty symposiums across the Asian region (Taiwan, Thailand, South Korea, and Japan).

I accidentally stumbled across him whilst researching other surgeons. it wasn't a last minute decision - it took months of researching and emailing to build confidence.

his international credentials and there is praise on his work especially in harvesting costal cartilage for rhinoplasty. he's invited and lectures at many rhinoplasty symposiums across the Asian region (Taiwan, Thailand, South Korea, and Japan).

I accidentally stumbled across him whilst researching other surgeons. it wasn't a last minute decision - it took months of researching and emailing to build confidence.
Hmm... i see. Are you a caucasian? You see, most taiwanese ps docs are expert with asian faces coz they mostly train themselves with asian anatomy but exceptions are always there and hope your chosen doc falls into those exceptions.