*Artsy* reveal with modeling/pics :o)

Congrats on your beautiful new bag!!!
Would you tell me if this bag is very heavy and would it be possible to see pics of the inside? Your pictures are much more helpful than the ones on the LV website!! Do you find the pockets inside to be helpful? Thanks so much and enjoy your Artsy!!
:love:

Hi! I just took some more pics, so I will load them in one moment. Yes, the pockets are amazing. I'm very "anal" about keeping my bags "perfect" if I can, so I usually use a purse to go... in this one I've put cloth pockets inside the actual pockets so I can put my lotion/hand sanitizer in without worrying about it getting on the actual bag. The way this bag "opens up" easily when you get into it- the pockets make it incredibly easier to get to what you want. I love them.

The bag is not heavy at all. The strap deffinately feels different from any LV I've played with/own- it is sturdy and has a bit more weight to it. When you have your things inside the bag is actually more comfortable to wear than empty.

Now I really want an artsy:smile: Great modeling pics...How do you like the wallet??? I've been thinking about getting one in either red or green but I'm not sure what it looks like from the back or inside.

Congrats on your purchases:dothewave:

PICTURES COMMING.... I just need to load them. But yes, I really do like this light weight wallet. I loved the Josephine- especially the removable coin slot... but I know the tri-fold is not for me. The red and green looked amazing to me. Since my DH actually had an opinion on this one (he liked the red- the green looked "fake" to him... heehee) I wanted to listen to him since he's never been involved in any of my bag stuff.

Zodie, you're killing my bank account! You were the one who made me HAVE TO HAVE my Galliera that I just got for Christmas (and just started using llast week) and NOW I NEED the Artsy!!! It looks great on you and you are so pretty.

You are too funny!! Where in Florida are you? I'm in Orlando.

When I came home with the Artsy I tried it on for my husband (and he never really has "cared" about my bags) and he said "Looks nice, I like this one alot better than that other one" (Galliera!) :lolots: Made me laugh.

Thank you for the compliments!!!!!

You are too funny!! Where in Florida are you? I'm in Orlando.

When I came home with the Artsy I tried it on for my husband (and he never really has "cared" about my bags) and he said "Looks nice, I like this one alot better than that other one" (Galliera!) :lolots: Made me laugh.

Thank you for the compliments!!!!!

I live in St. Pete. I was wanting to go shopping in Orlando yesterday but no one wanted to make the drive with me :sad:. Funny that my DH loves the Galliera. It was the first purse he bought me without mt knowing. I need to get him to like the Artsy now :graucho:.

First... the inside of the bag....

P2010091.jpg

NOW..... Thank you to everyone for your sweet comments... I really appreciate it.

I work with animals all day... so I'm not a glamour girl during my work week, but I love being one on my days off :biggrin:

Once again, thanks! I love the tPF community!