Artsy MM Empreinte in Noir with Tapage Instant Reveal

Stunning bag. I'm sure you won't even want another bag for a year or two while you are carrying this beauty!

I definitely don't! I was lusting after a Sully, Marylebone and Delightful. Not anymore :smile: On to more SLGs?

Beautiful

Beautiful and I love love the charm on it. Congrats!

Absolutely gorgeous❤️

Congratulations!

Beautiful!

Thank you guys!!!

Amazing!!! Love it!!

Thank you! I wish I could find an authentic Marina charm. I love it so much!

Congrats, such a beautiful bag I'm green with envy😀

Congrats! Such a beauty. Also, agree with you 100%. We need to treat people the way that we wish to be treated; with courtesy and mutual respect. ;)

Congrates, she looks so gorgeous!.

Thank you!!! :smile:

Wonderful experience today at LV. However, I am officially on ban island now. My husband was more than happy to buy this for me but only with the understanding that I'm going straight on a purse no-buy for the next year or two. This should be easy because this really is my HG purse! I told him I was on an almost no-buy for clothing and shoes as well (which I don't buy much of anyways).

Side note: When you're in LV and receiving good service please try and be polite to the SAs. They are people just like you. Today, there was this one lady who was so rude to the SA working there. He was helpful and answered her questions but she really had a stick up her you-know-what. I really couldn't help apologizing for her behavior to the SA.

Anyways, here she is. She is my dream come true of a purse. She is so thick, supple and smoooshy. The embossing does vary. The one I saw yesterday wasn't as deep. I'm glad I waited and got this one. She is also made in Spain. I am so proud of my husband. He was the one who thought to check when we got home. I can't wait to break her in. I already want a new charm for her since the Tapage is surprising loud on the Artsy.

congrats on your gorgeous HG! the Tapage charm looks so beautiful in contrast with the Noir Empreinte.

ITA - no need to make such a fuss, especially when you're working with an SA who's providing quality service. the irony is... a poor attitude is not going to improve your SA's level of service, it only risks making your shopping experience worse. sheesh :nogood:

on a positive note, enjoy your fabulous new bag! :smile: