Artsy MC or DA canvas?

All three. Lol.
I bought the azur first because I felt the braided handle and light canvas was "oh so summer!" I adore my azur artsy and she has aged beautifully. I loved her sooooo much that I bought the infini artsy in empriente. Worth. Every. Penny. Such a beautiful and well made bag. Having 7 pockets inside is a dream. However.....the mono kept calling my name. I had bag envy every time I saw someone's mono artsy. I tried to convince myself that my mono speedy, delightful, and mono neverfull were enough and it would be repetitive. That didn't work LOL. I compromised and didn't buy a third new artsy, I found a beautiful pre loved one on Yoogi's and saved a good amount of money! AND I don't have to break in that handle again ;) would I trade my azur artsy for mono? No. I love them both. My advice...get whichever steals your heart...or all of them!! ;)

I resonated with this so much! I bought my Emp Infini Artsy first, thinking I would get DA next. I didn't particularly love Mono at the time. I kept seeing the Mono Artsy, though, and had bag envy. Could not get the bag out of my mind. So now I have both, and plan on DA very soon! :smile:

I had both Mono & Azur Artsy...Sold the Artsy Azur...Hate myself now and looking for another one MIF. I always did get alot of compliments when I carried it. Its such a good look.

I resonated with this so much! I bought my Emp Infini Artsy first, thinking I would get DA next. I didn't particularly love Mono at the time. I kept seeing the Mono Artsy, though, and had bag envy. Could not get the bag out of my mind. So now I have both, and plan on DA very soon! :smile:

Yes! Do it ;) DA is a beauty.