Artsy MC or DA canvas?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone! I need a little advice on what print is best on a artsy mm bag. Any thoughts on the monogram canvas vs. the damier azur canvas? I always thought bags or shoes in white tend to look larger or maybe it just stands out more so that's a concern I have with the DA canvas. I have all my other LV bags in monogram and want to try a new print but scared to get out of my bag comfort zone.

Thanks!

2. I live mono, so mono gets my vote!

3. *love!

4. i vote mono because i think it looks a little larger in the da. sounds silly i know, but i own the mono and when i tried on the da it just looked a bit bulky on me. having said that, i will say i think both bags are beautiful so either way you will be getting one of the prettiest lvs out there.

5. If you already have mono I would go for the DA. The DA Artsy is such a lovely bag for spring and summer :sunshine:

6. I have both the mono and Azur Artsy. I love them equally and my Azur gets so many compliments, but I would recommend the mono for your first Artsy as you can carry her year round.
    I say first as you will definitely want another once you have this stunning bag. :smile:

7. Thank you to everyone who responded. Anytime, I get a bag I always have that buyers remorse ( maybe that's not the right term) and think " oh! I should I have gotten this print or size instead of that". I think Im pretty set on getting the monogramed canvas now.

8. I love the mono!

9. as you have mono I vote for the artsy! I have it in DA and it's just a great bag!! love it!!😍

10. I have it in DA and love it. Wanted something different. I vote for azur. I wear mine year round. I also wear a lot of winter white and it goes really well!

11. I think the Artsy looks best in Mono. I have a Mono MM and she's so pretty. Certain bags just look "right" to me in certain patterns and for Artsy - it's all Mono.

12. I have both but did started with the mono first then a couple months later bought the da. I must say that da is more of my favorite.

13. Both! j/k. I prefer the look of mono artsy.

14. I have the artsy in mono as well and I have no regrets!

15. I have the Artsy in DA and I love it :smile: its stunning I recommend!