'Art of Packing'

amber_j said:
I went to one of these events on Thursday at the Saint Germain des Pres store in Paris. There was indeed lots of champagne and canapés, and there were demonstrations by different LV artisans who make different parts of bags etc. The packing demo was interesting and there was someone there hot-stamping invitees' items (bags, luggage tags). I had a nice evening and was chuffed to have been invited. Have a great time at your event!

Wow! I'd love to go to an event like this!!!

well that's not necessarily true... i can recall that sometimes LV hosts art exhibits at galleries with no registers (art walks) and also opera events where there is also no purchasing abilities lol

Yes you are correct. I have seen both art and more of a viewing party and then I have been to the events that are geared more towards showing new bags and getting the chance to buy them before others. I am not familiar with this particular upcoming event but it is safe to say that all events are geared towards you eventually buying something whether it is at the event or you buy at another time. Its all really an advertisement opportunity.

thedeathparade said:
all events are geared towards you eventually buying something.

Completely looking forward to it!

Let's face it, if you're on this forum, are you not going to buy another something between now and the time you die? Might as well get the free champaigne!