'Art of Packing'

noservice2001

Jun 25, 2008
I received an invitation to the art of packing reception in my area, and i know that several other maisons already had theirs, (like SoHo in may) so i was just wondering if there were any other VICs on here who attended this event who could tell me what to expect

seems quite long and was wondering if it just entails watching people stuff LV items into a trunk for hours? or just mingling with cocktails?

I received an invitation to the art of packing reception in my area, and i know that several other maisons already had theirs, (like SoHo in may) so i was just wondering if there were any other VICs on here who attended this event who could tell me what to expect

seems quite long and was wondering if it just entails watching people stuff LV items into a trunk for hours? or just mingling with cocktails?

I just got one too! For here in Hawaii!

I did this years ago when I first ordered a few SO travel pieces, it was fun, helpful and people are often impressed by m packing technique, so go & enjoy

They had that event here last year... Yes, they break out all the different types of luggage and show you how to pack for space using all the available LV travel items... They show you how to maximize and actually have everything the same way when you RETURN home, too! Quite interesting... At the event last year they also had a hard case luggage display of the Eiffel Tower... Of course, you receive the requisite bottomless beverages... Have fun at the event!

I went to one of these events on Thursday at the Saint Germain des Pres store in Paris. There was indeed lots of champagne and canapés, and there were demonstrations by different LV artisans who make different parts of bags etc. The packing demo was interesting and there was someone there hot-stamping invitees' items (bags, luggage tags). I had a nice evening and was chuffed to have been invited. Have a great time at your event!