armani makeup? foundation

Well... Im BACK!!!! and i LOVE it!!!! The makeup is absolutly amazing!!! She put it on me and i melted, it still looks just like it did when she put it on me... I bought the Armani luminous silk foundation, make-up brush, pressed powder, concealer, and mascarra. $280 :nuts: but so far im convienced its worth it... My husband... another story, LoL

Check out Giorgioarmanibeauty.com, you can learn about all the products they have. The have 'looks' featuring different products/colors. I love their foundation, bought it after reading rave reviews in many fashion magazines. I also have the primer, concealer, and some shadows. I would highly recommend this line, but get samples is always the best.

It's just another formula - think it has a little sheen. I have it in the same color as the luminous silk and use it more in the summer to have a little of a glow -very minimal, nothing real obvious. You might consider it after you finish your silk formula. If you are in Florida - it is always summer, right?

Well... Im BACK!!!! and i LOVE it!!!! The makeup is absolutly amazing!!! She put it on me and i melted, it still looks just like it did when she put it on me... I bought the Armani luminous silk foundation, make-up brush, pressed powder, concealer, and mascarra. $280 :nuts: but so far im convienced its worth it... My husband... another story, LoL

i'm so glad to hear you like it-i'm a HUGE foundation junkie and i've been having so much trouble waiting out using up at least some of my massive foundation supply before trying out the LSF (which i can't even believe i haven't tried yet :Push:smile:. i really didn't like chanel's teint innocence as well-i'd purchased it based on the great reviews it's gotten, but honestly it's one of my least favorite foundations ever, it just doesn't work for me. i'll definitely have to go try out the armani foundation this weekend! :tup:

wow--i only seen this thread now! i'm a bit late but I LOVE ARMANI MAKEUP! (see it in my name armanigirl) anywho...i have combination skin also and i do get small zits easily..i dont wear makeup all the time (only when i go out somewhere) and i use the ARMANI DESIGNER MAKEUP w/ the Primer of course..it works WONDERS. i know my Makeup artists use this everyday but i dont suggest it as an everyday foundation as it is very thick depending on how you put it on. it is full coverage and the results are AMAZING. i get compliments on how smooth and clear my skin is when i use it and in photos it looks awesome! i posted some pics before for someone but i dont know if it's still up...anyway..hope you like your new armani makeup! =)