Argh! Paypal take the shine off my reveal to be....

So sorry you've had all this hassle but please don't let it spoil your pleasure in your new bag. She looks lovely and in excellent condition. Belgrave is such a great style. I bought one once, from e bay, before the forum, and it turned out to be a fake. I got a full refund but always thought what a gorgeous bag it was. Shame the Mulberry bushes were upside down on one side and the care card had spelling mistakes! Enjoy Lady F and don't you look the Bees knees in your new avatar ;)

I've had a few glasses of red wine, and now feel much more 'chilled' about it.
Thanks so much for the comments, you don't know how much they've helped cheer me up!

Special thanks to cmaec, for helping me to decide on the style - I really am pleased with this bag

Teddies, your post made me chuckle - how you just 'slipped in' the bit about the trees being upside down etc etc (shouldn't laugh really, but it's they way you said it lol!) Thanks for the comments on the photo too - I had to 'squash it' to avoid you seeing the wall clock with no clock in it (still being repaid - by an old boy nr to you Hula, on 'steep hill') and the ancient telly!

Btw, there's another one in oak on ebay at the mo, though have to say I'm not sure what to check re authenticity on this style...

So sorry to hear about paypal lady F, what a nightmare! Glad you are feeling calmer now and more chilled about the situation, it sounds like everything will be fine in no time now!

But the most important thing, what an absolutely incredible bag!!! Can't wait to see your own reveal of this one, such a beautiful style and it looks fantastic on you! Congratulations :yahoo:

ditto to miss m lady f- we need to see your reveal now in its full glory and more modelling pics- you look very glam!!! House looks ok to me too- you should see this one- still waiting on the new fireplace and sofas before I can open the blinds!!!

Blimey, you're up early Elvis!! Well, I was just about to ring Paypal when they rang me (spooky or what), and they say it's all sorted. Don't care if the problem lies between them & me - just so long as the 2 sellers get their money.

I'm sitting here bedraggled, still in my PJs (day off), but will try to do some piccies either later on today, or next couple of days.

Perhaps I can finally enjoy this lovely bag - may even take her out today...

First of all can I just say gorgeous bag, and glad to hear its finally sorted!

Something similar happened to me a few weeks back, but i was on the other side. I sold an item, received payment via paypal and shipped it off. Got positive feedback etc etc and as far as I was concerned done and dusted!

Two days later the payment has been reversed due to 'apparent fraudulent actiuvity on the buyers end" :cursing:

I contacted paypal who were no help because i had thrown away proof of posting (as i always do once i receive positive feedback) so in the end i contacted the buyer, who was luckily v decent about it (think it was a paypal mess up as opposed to her) and she repaid me via direct payment.

Think the moral of the story is to contact the buyer/seller direct when something like this happens, because it is so much easier if you can sort it amicably between yourselves! Luckily sounds like you got a decent seller Lady F. Now you can enjoy your bag as you should have been able too :biggrin:

Gorgeous Belgrave Lady F!

What a nightmare re Paypal - as a seller what length of "clearance" length of time should we be allowing for "total clearance"? My god, its like old fashioned clearing of cheques!

Ells

Beautiful bag and you look fabulous in your new avatar! Sorry to hear the trouble caused by paypal but now it is all sorted you can get on with enjoying your lovely new bag. Hope you enjoy wearing her today and am looking forward to some pics! xx

OH lady F I somehow missed the reveal bit - but yay that's beautiful, I love that heart shaped bit at the handle. I'm always tempted each time I see them on e*Bay (especially two tone one) but since I didn't bond with Roxy so far I stay out of it...

Do you find it similar to Roxy? Congrats...however sorry about the trouble with Paypal, hope it's all really sorted now for you!

Thanks again ladies. I must admit Ellie, it's made me think twice about selling stuff on Ebay - I 'bought' the bag last Thurs and everything kicked off this Weds, so just about a week later. Thing is, if you weren't posting out within a week, you're at risk of getting negative feedback etc!
I've looked for the umpteenth time on my Bank account and at long last, the money is showing as 'earmarked' iykwim - don't think I've ever been so pleased to see my bank balance dwindling lol!
Afraid I haven't used her today - used Phoebe instead, but Belgrave is more for work.
Ratrat, I've not really thought about comparing her with my Roxy, more with my Bays. I will take some comparison shots later on (I too love the 2 coloured version)