Argh! Paypal take the shine off my reveal to be....

Jan 31, 2009
Derbyshire, England
Well ladies, some of the more eagle-eyed amongst you will have noticed I may have a new addition to reveal....been meaning to do this all week, but yesterday, Paypal really took the shine off things....

Jan 31, 2009
Derbyshire, England
The last 24 hours have been an absolute nightmare - really can't believe it.

Story begins with me lusting after a Black Darwin Bag - tbh, I was pondering either another Bays (such as Klp's lovely one) or this particular style I'd spotted on Ebay. In the end, I thought the latter one would be a better choice for me, as I prefer a bit of variety.
However, the bag was advertised for that bit more than I originally wanted to pay. I was thinking of being cheeky, and asking if they'd accept less, but had chickened out.
However, a few days later, the bag had been reduced to the price I was going to offer, and so it seemed to be fate....

Jan 31, 2009
Derbyshire, England
Well, the saga continued...
I had made a New Year's Resolution to myself to try & live 'sans credit cards' and, having had to pay for various car stuff, the timing was that bit 'wrong' - I was due a little 'bonus' on payday, but until then, I was abit skint lol (and daren't ask DH as he'd go mental at me for buying yet another bag!!).
So, I emailed the lovely seller and they agreed I could BIN, but pay them on payday - only a few days later, but I didn't want to miss out on it in the meantime (how lovely was that of them, feel abit 'embarrassed' to admit I was that skint but it had been a bad month for tyres - spend over £300 on some & another £150 prev month)

Jan 31, 2009
Derbyshire, England
Oops, pressed too early!
So, in the early hours of 'pay day' I paid the seller by Paypal (which went through OK as far as I was aware) and the very next day, a lovely parcel arrived...