Argh! I think I am going to cry!

You might wanna check some outlets! Some of us got an Ali for $215! Theres a lot of legacy in the outlets right now.

Thanks. I know. I got my natural Ali at an outlet for that. They didn't have any black ones though. I will probably try calling Thurs night and see if they got any in so I can make the 7-8 hour trek there and back this weekend.

Thanks. I know. I got my natural Ali at an outlet for that. They didn't have any black ones though. I will probably try calling Thurs night and see if they got any in so I can make the 7-8 hour trek there and back this weekend.

aww, Jenn! I hope they have one for you! That's a LONG drive, you must want it REALLY bad... (Like I have room to talk!)

I gave up on the black leather Ali... I don't wear much black at all so I can live without it. I am even second guessing the Khaki/black one... I think I just prefer brown:shrugs:

I still have to return that natural one.. if the seller would give me their address it would help:lol:

Call your area Outlets and ask them to put you on their "Client Track" for the Black Ali. When it comes in, do a charge hold to ensure that it will be available until you can drive there.

Good Luck, I hope you can get one for the Outlet prices, or less!!!

I absolutely hate it when things like this happen! Its soooo annoying & if your luck is anything like mine, everywhere you go for like, the next week you'll see a black Ali!! I feel your pain!:crybaby:Keep checking the outlets though, & ebay. Who knows, you might just stumble on a even better deal!

look at it this way- now u can already afford somethnig else u want when u c it! maybe something fab is just around the corner. u dont need to save for ur next bag!

aww, Jenn! I hope they have one for you! That's a LONG drive, you must want it REALLY bad... (Like I have room to talk!)

I gave up on the black leather Ali... I don't wear much black at all so I can live without it. I am even second guessing the Khaki/black one... I think I just prefer brown:shrugs:

I still have to return that natural one.. if the seller would give me their address it would help:lol:

I wear tons of black to work. I sometimes carry my small black leather Soho duffle (with the short strap) but it's a little smaller than I would like so most of the time I wear my choc sig carly which looks decent with black but I would like a nice bigger black bag to use for work.