ARGH... Ebay take my listing off.. and claim that I sell counterfeits..

And, I'd like to know who made My Poupette the authority on Louis Vuitton? They are not certified by Louis Vuitton as being Louis Vuitton authenticators. They hold themselves out to be something they are not.

See, this is my issue too. I'm totally not knocking MP or their services, but I find it highly suspect that unless you have then authenticate your bag, Ebay doesn't recognize it as real. What's to stop an unscrupulous MP seller from reporting bags on Ebay just to drive her business up? Not saying that it currently IS happening, but with some people you never know.

HI there- I hope this can be of some help, it took a lot of calling, sweating, and frustration and pulling out hair out of my head (literally). Rememer a few years ago when LV had the Murakami cherry blossom stuff? I had bought something and had understood from the salesperson who ddidnt speak English (we were in Maui), that I would receive a credit to my CREDIT CARD if I returned it in 14 days, so I stupidly thought pick up the few bags I couldnt decide between and then what I decide against, return it.

Apparently it was MY fault for not understanding the LV sa who didnt speak english, that what she meant by credit card credit was "store credit". Nice, I had $3K in store credit when I had a fat Amex bill to pay by the end of the month. Fine. Yes I did argue etc, but apparently it was all my fault.

So to get myself out of my rut, a friend of mine helped me photo it and I ebayed the bags with photos of the receipt etc.

Ebay ended the auctions with the normal BS they give. So after a LONG time emailing ebay and those emails going into limbo, I finally got a hold of someone at ebay (back then even phoning them was hard too), who explained a few things to me.

So you can have an authentic item, but if you post ads or anything that is of "intellectual copyright" (ads, catalogue pics, pics from their website, stuff that they actually own), your item can be reported and pulled. Even certain wording can have an item pulled she had said. Remember a long time ago people would say "if you dont like it, take it back to the store and get a store credit", that got listing pulled immediately, as does " get it authenticated at the boutique". She said to stick to the facts (to me) and to not involve the boutique "get it authenticated" etc. Oh and no ads.

So I too had thought it was because they thought my item was fake, and instead it was because I had a magazine ad and a sentence seemed odd to them (I guess it depends on your grammar maybe). So this eas the ebay lady's advice to me. I only auctioned stuff that one time and when I relisted didnt have a problem.

I hope this info helps someone out there.

Thew problem is that ebay has a computer that automatically removes your listing for something in or not in the listing! THe trust and safety department emails you get are autoresponders so nobody is even helping you! The don't want to pay anyone t do the work so the computer does it for them! I think ebay is partiall owned by the chinese since they're the only people who are untouchable!!!!! If all the fakers gang up on you and report you thats a lot more people than just you reporting their listings once.
If there are only fakes available the nieve people will unknowingly buy a fake with no uthentic items to compare it to. This is the more secure marketplace ebay has created???
What happens when they get shut down for all of their crooked ways? There needs to be a better place to sell!