Aren't you glad you have a Drag (bag)?

I completely understand!!
(I’m grateful we’ve gotten to another page… I’m not seeing it each time I open the thread! :giggle:)

Thank you paula24jen! :heart:

Thank you so much textilegirl - I‘m still googly-eyed over it! :giggle:
As well you should be! One aspect that I like about the vintage Drag (as distinguished from the new version) is that you can tuck the flap inside the front of the bag and wear it as a tote, bit like a Birkin with the flap in. It’s not exactly the same, and one advantage to using the Drag this way is that you can cover the contents without having to fasten the bag. Hope that makes sense :flowers:

As well you should be! One aspect that I like about the vintage Drag (as distinguished from the new version) is that you can tuck the flap inside the front of the bag and wear it as a tote, bit like a Birkin with the flap in. It’s not exactly the same, and one advantage to using the Drag this way is that you can cover the contents without having to fasten the bag. Hope that makes sense :flowers:
It does!
I have tried this (once) but I was worried I would do something terrible to the flap so haven't done it since...
Signed,
Fumble Fingers :giggle: