Are you Thirsty??? Feeling Blah?

pinkiepizel

Jan 2, 2011
Please Have an Ice Cold Orange Juice and a Lemonade on me today

:P

5689852198_4a1b4ac521_b.jpg

oh yeah, I got my Orange!

Still looking for Large Veneta or Montaigne in Mela, Azure, or Delft Blue...If you see it pls please pretty pretty please let me know!

BgaHolic

Emma 4ever in my <3
O.G.
May 23, 2009
PP, I must say you have a flair for picking BV bags in the most beautiful colors and displaying them to their fullest potential! Thank you for the reveal and enjoy your beautiful bags!!

pinkiepizel

Jan 2, 2011
I love the color combos you've been posting! It was a hot day here today and i could use a sip of that lemonade. ;)

I'm glad you enjoyed it!!! :P

Woah....that picture woke me up!!! So perfect for summer.

Ohh sorry was it too early in the morning!? :graucho: Rise n shine!

great colors, can't wait till you find the rest of your colors. that will be an amazing group shot. enjoy.

I'm not sure if i will ever be able to find Mela or Azure..It seems....very faint this thing called hope but i still hope!:giggles:

PP, I must say you have a flair for picking BV bags in the most beautiful colors and displaying them to their fullest potential! Thank you for the reveal and enjoy your beautiful bags!!

What a fantastic compliment! Thank You! These colored bags cheer me up immensely when I look at them during "dark times" and I hope it brings a ray of sunshine to everyone as well!

BookerMoose

Arrrooooo!
O.G.
Oct 21, 2007
Absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations on the Burnt Orange. And is the yellow from S/S 10 (was it Yolk, that went so well with Orchid and Delft?). I didn't know they did Montaignes in it - beautiful!

I do know there were Mela Montaignes somewhere in Asia as I got one sourced from there - hopefully you can find one to add some limeade to your lemonade and orange juice!