Are you Thirsty??? Feeling Blah?

pinkiepizel

Jan 2, 2011
Please Have an Ice Cold Orange Juice and a Lemonade on me today

:P

5689852198_4a1b4ac521_b.jpg

oh yeah, I got my Orange!

Still looking for Large Veneta or Montaigne in Mela, Azure, or Delft Blue...If you see it pls please pretty pretty please let me know!

PP, I must say you have a flair for picking BV bags in the most beautiful colors and displaying them to their fullest potential! Thank you for the reveal and enjoy your beautiful bags!!

I love the color combos you've been posting! It was a hot day here today and i could use a sip of that lemonade. ;)

I'm glad you enjoyed it!!! :P

Woah....that picture woke me up!!! So perfect for summer.

Ohh sorry was it too early in the morning!? :graucho: Rise n shine!

great colors, can't wait till you find the rest of your colors. that will be an amazing group shot. enjoy.

I'm not sure if i will ever be able to find Mela or Azure..It seems....very faint this thing called hope but i still hope!:giggles:

PP, I must say you have a flair for picking BV bags in the most beautiful colors and displaying them to their fullest potential! Thank you for the reveal and enjoy your beautiful bags!!

What a fantastic compliment! Thank You! These colored bags cheer me up immensely when I look at them during "dark times" and I hope it brings a ray of sunshine to everyone as well!

Absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations on the Burnt Orange. And is the yellow from S/S 10 (was it Yolk, that went so well with Orchid and Delft?). I didn't know they did Montaignes in it - beautiful!

I do know there were Mela Montaignes somewhere in Asia as I got one sourced from there - hopefully you can find one to add some limeade to your lemonade and orange juice!