Are you still using your micro luggage?

I absolutely love my smooth leather micro. It’s one of those bags that I would either love or hate and I liked it from the get-go, grew to love it even more and then finally got it. I cycle through my bags or at least I try to and I just resort to an easy tote bag now for work as I’m doing longer days carrying a laptop. But I see it there and still love it! I used to carry it for work and have my laptop in a separate sleeve. Not the easiest carry but worth it as I loved using it that much. This most is making me feel like going to that trouble real soon haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 403
I super love mine but I'm considering selling mine. It will be heartbreaking but I just can't use a hand-carry bag with my 2 kids and I'm rarely out without them.

I just bought a Micro in Souris from Fashionphile, so I'll be carrying mine! My other 2 Celine's were purchased in the Dallas boutique, but I saved about $800 on an "Excellent" condition micro in Souris. I hope the weight doesn't deter me from carrying the bag. It felt fine when I tried it on while on vacation in NYC, but of course, I didn't put anything in it.

Reactions: gettinpurseonal
Nope, I do not know what to do with it. My is a tricolored and as I do not wanna sell it because it is one of my first designer bags. It's been sitting in my closet for years now... I wanna to use the money for something else but I just cant pull the trigger to sell it. :annoyed::annoyed::confused1::confused1:

I ended up returning the micro. I held one in the boutique, ordered it later, put in my wallet and a few SLG's in it and knew it would be too heavy in the long run. I'm bummed, but I've made too many mistakes with bags to not know immediately that I wouldn't use it enough. Instead, I pulled out my small Cabas Phantom and have been carrying it all week.

Thank you, nikka007. I could have sent it back to the seller, but I missed my window.

Which one did you keep? Love my micro. I don’t get to use it a ton because I’m a SAHM with two crazy boys and it would get ruined with them but I look forward to when I’m working outside the home and can carry my nicer bags again :smile:

I still have both the dark blue (orange) and the souris. Yes the souris is heavy since it’s lined in suede, but I chickened out when it came time to return it. It really is so pretty and the suite is luxurious. I will just enjoy using it and try not to think about the weight. I still love this style since it is an open top, easy to access, and the straps are long enough that I can carry it on my shoulder, crook of arm, or handheld. I like that I can zip the top for security or leave it open. Flaps are fussy to deal with.

Which one did you keep? Love my micro. I don’t get to use it a ton because I’m a SAHM with two crazy boys and it would get ruined with them but I look forward to when I’m working outside the home and can carry my nicer bags again :smile:

Reactions: BlueCherry
I still have both the dark blue (orange) and the souris. Yes the souris is heavy since it’s lined in suede, but I chickened out when it came time to return it. It really is so pretty and the suite is luxurious. I will just enjoy using it and try not to think about the weight. I still love this style since it is an open top, easy to access, and the straps are long enough that I can carry it on my shoulder, crook of arm, or handheld. I like that I can zip the top for security or leave it open. Flaps are fussy to deal with.

Lovely. Mine is a reddish orange in the polished leather (not drummed, can’t recall the name) so it would show every mark from the boys. I have a nano and the mini, and it’s my favorite size from an aesthetic perspective. Souris is so beautiful! The orage is gorgeous too. Those are actually the two most tempting colors for me lol.

Last edited:
Thank you! Here is a photo of the color orange:
7BB20232-B8B8-443E-B12F-CE546140B661.jpeg
Lovely. Mine is a reddish orange in the polished leather (not drummed, can’t recall the name) so it would show every mark from the boys. I have a nano and the mini, and it’s my favorite size from an aesthetic perspective. Souris is so beautiful! The orage is gorgeous too. Those are actually the two most tempting colors for me lol.