Are You Secure Enough To Ask ??

If I love someone's bag, I let them know, but I never ask them where they got it. For some reason, I just don't feel comfortable asking. But if they feel flattered enough, they usually volunteer the information.:lol:

I saw a Bulga for the first time at the secondhand shop where its owner was selling many huge shopping bags full of designer clothing. I STARED at her bag, trying to memorize what it looked like, then when I got home, I typed "leather studded drawstring bag" into google, and there was the Bulga. At the time they weren't being sold anywher in SF, but the following week I was in Chicago and found mine there.

jane said:
I saw a Bulga for the first time at the secondhand shop where its owner was selling many huge shopping bags full of designer clothing. I STARED at her bag, trying to memorize what it looked like, then when I got home, I typed "leather studded drawstring bag" into google, and there was the Bulga. At the time they weren't being sold anywher in SF, but the following week I was in Chicago and found mine there.

lol i do the SAME thing i will look at the bag and then go home and search like a mad woman for it on google. :lol::wacko: