Are You Secure Enough To Ask ??

1. Hi, if you see someone carrying a great bag would you asked them where did they buy it ? or, who is it by ? or just envy them ? Personaly I have to ask ! :love:

2. I would definately ask. Can't resist a great bag!:love:

3. i'd probably just casually stare (or try to) and get a closer look so i could determine who the bag was by myself

4. I would ask!!!
    I'm a need to know kind of gal :lol:

5. I will ask IF I notice one, but usually I hardly pay much attention.

6. Ditto! Being shy isn't a quality of mine!:amuse:

7. I think if you make it a point of complimenting them and asks who makes it, you'll be fine.

8. if i like, i ask. i'm not shy.

9. For sure! I assume they'd love to know I was coveting their bag, I'd definitely ask!

10. If I love someone's bag, I let them know, but I never ask them where they got it. For some reason, I just don't feel comfortable asking. But if they feel flattered enough, they usually volunteer the information.:lol:

11. Ask!

12. I saw a Bulga for the first time at the secondhand shop where its owner was selling many huge shopping bags full of designer clothing. I STARED at her bag, trying to memorize what it looked like, then when I got home, I typed "leather studded drawstring bag" into google, and there was the Bulga. At the time they weren't being sold anywher in SF, but the following week I was in Chicago and found mine there.

13. lol i do the SAME thing i will look at the bag and then go home and search like a mad woman for it on google. :lol::wacko:

14. depends on the situation.. since i work in retail and if im ringing, i'll ask but i won't randomly stop someone just to find out

15. Yup, me too

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice