Are you Loyal to Louis?

I started my obsession with Coach so I still have 10 or 11 of those, plus a Chanel and Fendi thrown in for good measure. ;) I buy what I love but recently my attention seems to be focused on LV.

I love LV the best. Last year I bought the pink cambon medium tote from Chanel and it is a great spring/summer bag. I also have a Fendi Chef bag which is kind of my knock around bag when I don't want to carry LV and I have a prada black nylon leather bag which is my snow/rain bag.
I bought 2 chanel wallets last year and I am not impressed with the quality of them.
I think LV is the best and will stick with LV.

Yes, Pretty much. I only have one Chloe and one Balenciaga and a couple of cheaper bags. I love the look of Chanel but the boutique is in the next state :sad: whereas I have an LV in this state.
I don't want to buy other brands that I can't try on or see IRL first.
Lucky I just :heart: LV anyway.:love:

I love my LV, and carry it almost exclusively. I had lots of Coach but gave most of it to my sister in law. I use my Coach if it's too rainy even for my damier. I do have a weakness for Marc Jacobs though.

I have been very loyal to LV and continue to be but I do see myself moving to other high end brand like Hermes. I've gone Birkin crazy over the past week :yahoo: . Some of the newer LV's just aren't for me. I like the more classic bags. I am quite fond of the Nomade leather bags though ;) I use to be exclusively into the mono bags. I still cherish mine but I want my collection of LV to be less flashy. Let me not offend the masses by insinuating that mono is flashy in a negative context, it isn't a negaitve thing at all. Its just not what what I'm looking for right now.