Workplace are you expecting an XMAS BONUS...

No Christmas bonus where I work - they come at the end of February, just in time for RRSP deadline so I feel like I have to put it in that instead of something for fun.

10% of my bonus at the end of August gets deferred until the end of November... so while that could be a "xmas" bonus... i don't count it because it was supposed to get to me earlier!

I don't work but DH gets a bonus. They pay in midMarch after posting the annual results. It can be a pretty wide range as to what it is. It determines just about all we get to do for the year...vacations, kids camp, etc.

when i worked my part time job we got a cash bonus - depending on how long we had been there and our job duties. for me it was usually $150.

now at my full time job my boss ususally gives us a gift card to the grocery store, usually $25-30.

at my full time job before that, the one xmas i was there we got sweaters with the company logo on them.

I heard that lat year everyone got checks for a few grand. Since I'm an internal employee and don't get a quarterly bonus I'm praying for something at the end of the year

We get a thanksgiving turkey. But our fiscal year is a little odd, so we don't get year-end bonuses until May. I have to admit, it's kinda nice getting it in the middle of the year though.