Are You a Full price Fashionista or Queen of the Sales?

My first Mulberry was at full price, I had been drooling over a Roxanne in Apple Green but when I went onto the store they talked me into the Phoebe as it was projected as 'the next big thing'. I bought it and still love her :heart: (hubby bought me the purse to match for Xmas which was great)

Every other Mulberry was bought in a sale, and as such can't see myself ever paying full whack again............

Both. But I only pay the full price if I see that there is no other way. Like my Bayswater Clutch was sold out before the sale started (here not in USA, still makes me mad). I saw it coming and did not dare to take the risk.
Some models I like are just not in the shop or on the site any more.

None of my Mulberries have been full price. I always try to get a discount whether I'm buying from the outlet or a store. I've sold ocean Roxy A4 tote and lipstick Mabel hobo has also gone so I've got more than enough from them to pay for the Daria hobo but I'm going to use a 10 per cent voucher to get a bit off it. It would go against the grain to pay RRP.

Oooh! Reminds me I've got a voucher to get rid of too! :graucho:If only I could find a bag to spend it on.....

To answer the thread, I dont pay full price, I dont pay 30% off, it has to be at least 50% off the RRP before I even consider it!

Well at the moment I only own 1 Mulberry: A4 Chocolate Roxanne tote, which I got from the Summer sale. But I intend to buy more bags from the online sale, since the bargain I can get is quite substantial.
Maybe if I want something of a classic (e.g.Roxanne, Bayswater) I wouldn't mind paying it full price. But so far I lean more towards their seasonal items so I'll be happy to wait for the online sale.

Most definately a bargain hunter..... I can bring myself to part with all that money without getting more bang for my buck so to speak...... I have been lucky so far with the ebay buys.... and the sale buys.... roll on the cheshire oaks buy....

I have only got the one bag that i got in the summer sale but will prob get purse that is full price as its in classic colour unless i can restrain myself and wait till HOF have a frasercard discount day!

Morning everyone, I just hate the thought of paying full retail! 95% of my bags are outlet purchases, 5% ebay.

Ive only paid full rrp for 2 things: My Oak Anthony (£195) and my silver mini Bays Keyring (£70) but still used my share holder discount!

I did think I was going to have to pay full price for an oak roxy but then my some miracle a beautiful grained one came to bicester for me.

xx

A bit of both, I have a few full price classics and a few sale finds too. If I really, really want a bag, I'm willing to pay full price. Sale finds, or eBay bargains are more to try out a style or get something I like, but don't necessarily love. Then I can sell it on without much regret. My full price babies are harder to sell - that would hurt.

Morning everyone, I just hate the thought of paying full retail! 95% of my bags are outlet purchases, 5% ebay.

Ive only paid full rrp for 2 things: My Oak Anthony (£195) and my silver mini Bays Keyring (£70) but still used my share holder discount!

I did think I was going to have to pay full price for an oak roxy but then my some miracle a beautiful grained one came to bicester for me.

xx

Ellie, is it possible to order online using a shareholder discount card or does it have to be instore?

Teddies, I am only asking for educational purposes. My bum is causing dents in the sofa!