Are we sick of ORANGE BRULE'???

Hello! I posted this on the clubhouse thread but no replies so thought I'd try my luck here.

I'm actually waiting for my OB RGGH city to arrive but I'm having some doubts on whether it'll be hard to match with my dressing/skin tone/hair..

I have many solid bright colours in my wardrobe, from green/blue/yellow to more earthy colours like beige/grey/black. I'm quite tanned as well (I'm almost a lighter shade of orange brule hehe).

Do you think I'll have trouble matching the bag? Does it add a "pop" of color like some might say, or isit an awesome everyday bag?

I've looked through the mod pics thread as well (you guys look GREAT with ur OB bags btw!!)

Thanks laddieesss :smile:

i just recently got my FIRST bbag in Orange Brule so HELL no I ain't sick of it yet! :P It's really a gorgeous and versitle color! I use it everyday with all my clothes!

I honestly think OB is a very versatile, wear-with-anything color. It is not "pop" at all IMO.

While many people describe it as orange, there is just enough brown in it to place the color in the cognac family. It's a grab and go bag for me regardless of what colors I am wearing. Mine are RH but the RGGH on OB is much more versatile than silver IMO.

roey said:
I honestly think OB is a very versatile, wear-with-anything color. It is not "pop" at all IMO.

While many people describe it as orange, there is just enough brown in it to place the color in the cognac family. It's a grab and go bag for me regardless of what colors I am wearing. Mine are RH but the RGGH on OB is much more versatile than silver IMO.

Thanks roey! I'll wait for
my bag then :biggrin: as patiently as I can!

roey said:
OB RGGH is very rare so you are lucky to have scored one. Where did you find it, and are you in the USA?

I got it off a website, im from Singapore! It was reebonz, in the Balenciaga finds thread. Hehe

I know it's rare, so I snapped it up quick. I was camping there for awhile, have missed too many of my bags!

Really appreciate your advice roey, I LOVE all the colours from Bal, but I generally am unsure of whether they match well. Cos I tried on papyrus RGGH once, n it looked strange on me!

I got it off a website, im from Singapore! It was reebonz, in the Balenciaga finds thread. Hehe

I know it's rare, so I snapped it up quick. I was camping there for awhile, have missed too many of my bags!

Really appreciate your advice roey, I LOVE all the colours from Bal, but I generally am unsure of whether they match well. Cos I tried on papyrus RGGH once, n it looked strange on me!
so lucky - congrats!! i looked as soon as I saw it in the finds thread but it was long gone! this is a rare beauty indeed! :smile:

cali_to_ny said:
so lucky - congrats!! i looked as soon as I saw it in the finds thread but it was long gone! this is a rare beauty indeed! :smile:

They usually have only one or two items and it sells out within twenty mins from the start of event. Their recent events have had OB so I say keep a lookout!