Are we sick of ORANGE BRULE'???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm fairly new to Balenciaga, having bought my very first this past spring. I now own six - 3 cities, 2 part times and one velo - all in giant hardware. My latest baby arrived today and I can honestly say that she is EVERYTHING I thought she would be and MORE!!! I have been in love with this color since I first saw the F/W swatches posted. And then when I saw the photo of the hanging bags I was even more certain. My hopes were crushed when several of my trusted SAs told me that they had not ordered this color. Like many of you have said - this is a GORGEOUS color and I think a lot of buyers made a big mistake not ordering it. I am so grateful to now have this lovely in my collection!!!

So, if you aren't sick of orange brule', come and see mine.........

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. I'd love to see it! I'm seriously considering this color myself and the more I see, the more I think I want it. Photos quickly, please!!!

3. lets see more! :woot:

4. More pics! More pics!:woohoo:

5. More pls!

6. This bag not only is a gorgeous color, but the leather is awesome.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. Absolutely beautiful. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

8. And there are more.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. Everyone ws raving of Red COQ but I just can't see myself carrying a red bag but this OB looks more subtle and incredible looking leather too!
    Congrats!

10. I think this color is very rich and saturated.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

11. Some outdoor shots.....

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

12. I don't think I will EVER be sick of this amazing amazing amazing color! Congratulations on finding such a coveted and HTF combo, and POST MORE PICTURES PLZ.

...EVERYONE. MORE PICS OF OB!!!!!!!

13. Love this color! Perfect for the fall!

14. Still more......can you tell I am excited?!?!?!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. And last but not least...

[​IMG]

Attached Files: